Account Director - branding and communications
1 day left
This is an independent agency with creative acclaim. The agency delivers brand strategy, print, digital, photography, literature, and advertising. It works with a broad array of clients from many sectors. The quality of design is known to be high. The team values generosity, empathy, curiosity, authenticity and above all creativity.
Account Director - the role
The account director builds and grows long term relationships with key clients whilst ensuring all the work created is of highest possible standard. You will have an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business, all the agency services and act as the senior point of contact on a day-to-day basis. You will play a key role in new busines strategy for the agency, working on pitches and developing strategic relationships with clients won.
Account Director - Responsibilities
- Create and maintain strong relationships with the client, delivering excellent service and demonstrating a real understanding of their business.
- Identify areas where the team can improve, strengthen the relationship with the client and develop new opportunities within their business
- Work on new business and pitches and be able to confidently communicate the agency's credentials and values to potential clients
- Demonstrate great creative judgement and work with the agency teams to deliver great work
- Mentor and lead the team, constantly improving ways of working and ensuring effective utilisation of the team
- Ensure great case studies are created by your team
- Write thought pieces that can be shared on the company website
Account Director - Skills
- Professionalism and knowledge of agency and client business
- Great people and communication skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Presentation skills
- Good creative judgement
- Be able to demonstrate previous client wins
Apply for Account Director - branding and communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly