Brand and Employee engagement Consultant
Our client is looking to hire a consultant to help in the joining up of corporate messaging across branding, employee engagement and stakeholder/shareholder communications. Their clients are FTSE 100/Fortune 500 and companies in the financial and professional services sectors.
Ideally the person will be comfortable as a strategist/consultant specialising in employee engagement, communication and business change communications however a broader strategy background will also be complementary to this role. A strong business minded individual with an enthusiastic, positive and entrepreneurial attitude will be successful in this role.
This role will suit candidates who may have worked in Financial PR agencies, Corporate Reputation consultancies, Management consultancies and B2B Integrated Marketing communications agencies.
A strong network throughout the City and in the corporate market will be a benefit.
Candidates should have experience of the following :
> Transformation engagement and communication
> Engagement through transactions inc M&A and IPO
> Employee comms and engagement through crisis
> Leadership change
> Brand engagement
> Vision, Narrative and messaging
> Internal communication strategy and implementation
> Investor Relations
> Learning and Development
> Employee experience
> Campaign development
> Vision and values development
> Employer brand and Employee Value Proposition development
- Developing and demonstrating a deep understanding of clients, their agendas, the markets in which they operate, and the communications challenges and opportunities they face
- Producing high quality written outputs that consistently exceed client expectations. This may include contributing to the delivery of narrative, proposition and messaging projects, writing editorial copy, speeches and scripts, and providing communications advice. The agencies work must always demonstrate strong storytelling skills, be clear, accurate and written in the appropriate tone of voice. It must also be grounded in thorough research, with scrupulous attention to detail. Strong research and analysis skills are therefore an important element of the role
- Actively proposing new ideas to clients. Turning their commercial issues and challenges into effective business propositions and seeking opportunities to sell in the wider agency offer. Growing the revenue and profits we generate from the clients you work on
- As your skills develop, opportunities to work on a wider range of projects may emerge – this may include providing support in coaching sessions
- Seeking opportunities to sell in the wider agency offer
You will succeed by
- Delivering high quality, profitable work and repeat-seeking experiences to clients
- Grow revenues and profits of the clients you work on
- Generate forward-thinking client development plans for priority clients
- Help the agency remain front of mind with existing and high-priority target clients. This means being on the “invitation to pitch” list more often and winning a higher percentage of RFPs