Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Senior Digital Marketing Manager – Technology – Hybrid (London/WFH)
A fast growing social technology company is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
They turn customers into brand ambassadors and utilise the gift of word of mouth in a way that is simple and scalable.
Backed my high-profile investors, they work with big names such as Superdrug, Gym King and many more
Responsibilities – Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Manage all facets of the new customer facing platform, including content and marketing
- Devise a social media strategy and execute, ensuring brand guidelines , TOV etc
- Create, plan and deliver marketing channels such as SEO, PPC, Paid Social and CRM flows
- Overall day to day management of website for a short while
- Work with teams to ensure offers and content is correct
- Analysis of campaigns, commissions, traffic, bounce rates etc
- Testing, work with team - QA
Requirements – Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Over 5 years Digital Marketing experience (D2C ideally)
- Proven ability to define high level of strategy and deliver them alone for the time being
- Experience of achieving high growth for a website
- Proven experience in building teams
- Strong understanding of Goggle Analytics
- Good written and verbal English
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +442078457266 or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishnamajorplayers/
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: https://www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/