2 days left
Major Players has partnered with Helia x Havas who are looking for a Strategist to join their team.
Havas Helia is one of the UK’s leading customer experience agencies. We create smart, behaviour-driven ideas for brands of all sizes. Combining big data, emerging technology and acute strategy with passionate creativity to deliver meaningful experiences across the entire length of the customer journey.
As part of Havas UK, our small-but-mighty team works across a range of global, EMEA and UK clients, regularly collaborating with other Havas agencies, both globally and in the UK.
You will work on one of their largest accounts and with the wider Helia network to create compelling campaigns.
You will use your CRM / CX experience to develop the proposition and strategy whilst journey planning and interfacing with the data and tech teams.
This opportunity will see you define the vision & set strategic direction for the account helping the client to connect the dots across different business areas, share best practice, create efficiencies leading you to achieve award-winning and highly effective communications campaigns.
- Taking briefings from clients alongside team members
- Defining research requirements and supporting delivery of insight work and creative development by partnering with data & insight teams as well as external research agencies
- Use agency marketing intelligence tools and data to discover compelling insights to drive the strategic planning process and shape inspiring creative briefs
- Develop clear strategic recommendations across channels and consumer engagement platforms
- Ensuring there are defined success metrics for each brief
- Championing and supporting the quality of creative output throughout the development process.
- Developing a clear narrative flow and story for client presentations
- Writing in-depth analysis and award entries for successful campaigns.
- Participating and leading of intra-team discussions to help keep our minds sharp and at the bleeding edge of thinking
- Writing articles and thought pieces to be shared both internally and externally.
- You have UK/EU experience in the automotive industry
- You have an excellent grasp of research methodologies, resources, frameworks and tools
- Across all tools, techniques and channels that can be used to influence consumer behaviour
- You have an eye for detail and ensure work is delivered to an excellent standard and level of finish.
- You are an experienced and articulate presenter, and have a demonstrable track record of selling strategy, programs and creative to senior clients
- Excellent understanding of the digital landscape, at both a strategic and functional level.
- An experienced and articulate presenter, and have a demonstrable track record of selling strategy, programs and creative to senior clients
- Expert knowledge about the consumer, brand and marketplace relating to your assigned client and proactively discover, organise, integrate and disseminate information among the broader team
Apply today or call Sophia on 0207 845 7214 to find out more.
Apply for Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly