Freelance Graphic Designer (sports)
Our client, a computer gaming company and they looking for a Freelance Graphic Artist to join the Communications team working on their sport-related game. (75% static graphic design and 25% animation design)
Working as an integral part of the team, the Graphic Artist will occupy a key role in creating engaging visual content across all the digital channels, including (but not limited to) websites, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
They are looking for a portfolio that will demonstrate a high degree of creative flair, versatility, and originality. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, proactive individual with a 'can-do' attitude who can work at all levels with a high level of attention to detail. Experience in a similar role would be desirable but is not essential.
- Creation of digital marketing content in line with brand and campaign guidelines, with an emphasis on social media.
- Developing assets from concept, through iteration to final approval.
- Creation of gifs and other animated assets.
- Scheduling and achieving planned dates for all campaigns and deliverables.
- Working closely with the Brand manager and other members of the communications team to ensure that all materials are to the highest quality and approved by all stakeholders.
- Keeping up to date with current design trends and software.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A high competence in the latest Adobe Creative Cloud software including Photoshop, After Effects and Premier Pro
- Exceptional creativity and innovation (combined with accuracy and attention to detail).
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- An understanding of the latest design trends and how to apply them within a commercial environment.
- The ability to work on numerous briefs concurrently.
- A strong level of social asset creation experience.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines with a 'can do' attitude.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, reactive environment.
- An interest in football and football-related design (team kits, etc.).
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.