3 days left
Our client is a branding and advertising agency with over twenty years' experience working in the non-for-profit sector. They work collaboratively with their clients to create, build and develop brands, implementing the very best strategic and creative solutions to help them grow and prosper. They have a rare opportunity for an experienced designer to lead their creative team. Offices are based in London.
You'll be full of ideas and be able to bring positivity to even the busiest of days. While your creative skills will do most of the talking, you'll also be a strong verbal and written communicator, happy to present to clients at a senior level and equally at ease leading a team of junior/midweight colleagues.. You should be comfortable designing across all channels - and always looking out for the next big thing.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your tasks will include, but won't be limited to:
- Managing a team of junior and midweight designers
- Managing additional external / freelance support when required
- Producing compelling ideas for campaigns and advertising
- Concept visualisation and scamps * Creative artworking Typesetting
You will be...
- A talented and creative designer - a totally 'safe pair of hands'
- A people-person with great leadership skills
- A manager who can work out how to achieve the best from their team
- An excellent problem-solver; no challenge is too great for you
- Motivated and hard-working with a positive attitude
- An eye for detail yet always able to see the bigger picture
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Experience within the charity/non-profit sector
- 5+ yrs' industry experience
- Have completed a degree-level course, with a focus on graphic design/communication or advertising
- Experience of managing junior colleagues
- Have a keen interest in design trends across all channels
- A flair for typography and amazing with layout
- Be advanced and confident using Adobe Creative suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Be comfortable in a MacOS environment
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Please can you send your CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly