Client Development Director
Our client is a wonderful and extremely successful retail marketing agency; one of the most established in its field and with an impressive client list of massive UK retail brands to match.
The business is now on the search for an individual who understands the retail/shopper space and with a flair for development, to head up and lead their business development strategy. In this role you will closely with the CEO to further strengthen the agency's reputation and ultimately secure long-lasting future business. Including:
- Development and implementation of the new business and marketing strategy
- Engagement of external lead gen partners, industry bodies and intermediaries
- Identifying low-hanging fruit opportunities and re-engaging lapsed business relationships
- Taking the lead on all inbound approaches; understanding the client's requirements and proposing appropriate solutions
- Working closely alongside the wider SLT, and with the day-to-day support of an account handler and designer.
We are happy to consider applicants who are business development professionals, or Senior Account Director / Business Directors with a flair for biz dev who can demonstrate:
- An understanding of the retail/shopper marketing space
- A high comfort level dealing with clients (typically: marketing departments within leading consumer brands) and making sure you understand their business needs
- Confidence presenting, including proposals / pitch docs / creds decks etc
- Previous success winning and developing business
- The desire to work for a close-knit, friendly and successful business that is already on a great path.
Please note that this role is based in Herfordshiure, with expectation of working in the office two or three days a week.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Client Development Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly