Junior Marketing Assistant
4 days left
Our client is a leading sports and fintech company currently looking for an Junior Marketing Assistant to join a growing team in a vibrant office based in the Hertfordshire borders, just outside of NW London. The role will be a mix of working from the office and working from home.
We are looking to recruit a productive, organised, hard-working and creative Junior Marketing Assistant who will be primarily focussed on promoting our sports products but will also be involved in our financial and casino products.
A passion for sports and a detailed awareness of the major current sporting events will be crucial in this role as will an interest in and good understanding of the mechanics of sports betting. A basic understanding of the workings of the financial markets is also preferred but not a requirement.
You will also have an eye for detail with basic design skills and be comfortable in dealing with numbers and spreadsheets, with competency in numeracy.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As the Junior Marketing Assistant, you will assist all members of the marketing team in their daily tasks. This will include collaborating with the Affiliate Manager in administration tasks to help grow this area of the business, ensuring our partners sites are utilising our up-to-date promos and logos and analysing the partnership deals. Assisting the CRM Manager to improve activity levels from customers by testing and analysing conversion percentages and highlighting areas for improvement.
This role will also work closely with our content writers (sports and financials), helping to produce exciting and attractive material across multiple platforms. You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining campaigns, ads or adgroups, analysing the data to determine areas for improvement.
The Assistant position will include design responsibilities such as sourcing material for our ads, website, emails, affiliates, and social platforms in addition to creating graphics for our IT department on request. You will also support our Head of Marketing Operations and Head of Digital Marketing across our Sponsorship deals with Football Clubs.
Finally, the successful candidate will also be expected to assist other areas of the business such as back office and compliance, by answering customer promotion queries and creating product update emails, landing pages or web login messages to our clients.
- Experience of working in a marketing department within trading, or wider sports industries is desirable.
- Dedicated, hard-working and productive with attention to detail and clear initiative to spot opportunities and make suggestions
- Thorough and organised approach to work, with the ability to follow instruction and work through allocated tasks in accordance with assigned priorities and deadlines
- Good numeracy skills, with a strong commercial and financial awareness.
- Passion and interest in a range of different sports and knowledge of sports industry
- Excellent English and grammar skills and the ability to write about sport in the context of sports betting with a creative and engaging style.
- Ability to liaise with clients via email regarding promotional questions on their accounts in a professional and courteous manner.
- Able to identify relevant images from our image archive subscriptions and edit, crop, and resize these to a high artistic standard using Photoshop.
- Good understanding of basic design principles
- Ability to learn and work with several different marketing applications such as updating the website via CMS systems or creating email designs within Email Service Providers.
- Willingness to occasionally cover events or client entertainment outside of the normal working week
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday, rising to 30 after 4 years
- Group Life Assurance at 4 x basic salary.
- Employee Assistance Programme w
- Regular company social events
- Private car parking
- Annual Season ticket loan
After 3 months:
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Private Health Scheme with discounts to gyms, travel, and cinema tickets
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Junior Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly