Our client is a leading global organiser of trade show events and conferences across different sectors. They are looking for Marketing Executives to join their marketing team on a 4 month fixed term contract basis. Offices are based in central London with some flexi remote working.
We are looking for a self-starter with a genuine passion for all things marketing, media and digital; with previous experience implementing digital marketing campaigns, copy writing and amplifying marketing partnerships with strong content coordination across multiple channels.
- Work with key external suppliers and internal teams: Designers, Digital, Data & Campaigns teams to ensure all channels are effectively optimised to produce the best results with the most effective spend.
- Telemarketing campaigns where relevant, to increase online pre-registration for key account events.
- Design work, editing and proofing of tangible and/or digital creative
- Provide social media support to improve online brand presence for Key Accounts and sponsors- message scheduling, group message interaction, administer follower acquisition and engagement campaigns in conjunction with digital team. Working within the commercial marketing team, execute content marketing programmesProvide regular channel analysis for regular reporting of event KPI performance vs. target.Work closely with client engagement team to implement processes and ensure all marketing items are delivered within timeframeWork with show marketing, central and content teams to deliver email, digital and social campaigns for sponsorsCreate commercial marketing collateral, including maintaining and updating digital media kitsSupport team on any sponsorship campaignsCopy writing for all marketing collateral and campaignsSupport on Commercial marketing initiatives- scope out new digital offerings, implement and adapt ongoing processes and selling rulesPost show analysis and reporting Ad hoc data analysis and reporting for Key AccountsSupport team on any sponsorship campaignsProvide general admin support as and when required to the teamWork with key external suppliers and internal teams: PR, graphic designers and internal automation teams Support reviewing, proofreading and sourcing the right images for any marketing collateralMaintain the marketing cost tracker for each event, by raising PO's and communicating these to suppliers,Manage the delivery of all UK & strategic partnerships, liaising with designers, providing collateral, building relationships and monitoring executionProvide regular channel analysis to Marketing Manager for regular reporting to understand the impact and engagement for our digital campaignsSupport the wider marketing campaigns to ensure all timelines and deliverables are met
- Excellent copy writing/proofing skillsFluent in English (verbal and written)Articulate, well spoken, excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skillsHighly organised, with exceptional attention to detail and ability to work on own initiativeCreative background, experience working with external suppliers (i.e. designers)Able to give clear concise creative directionAble to work autonomously and strategically to complete tasksExcel and PowerPoint skillsExceptional time and project management skills and proven experience working to tight deadlines
- Solid understanding of Adobe design packages, Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign (experience of using/understanding of how these packages work (preferable)Experience working in large scale eventsTelemarketing experience (good phone manner)Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.