Digital Campiagn Delivery Exec - Digital OOH
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get your foot into the door of a Leading Planning and Buying Media Agency.
The Digital Campaign Delivery team are responsible for managing the quality assurance and distribution of the clients advertising creative, as well as general campaign management. For example, ensuring that their clients advertising creative is the correct specification, the correct instructions are given to ensure the campaign is delivered in accordance to its booking, and the right creative is showing on the correct screens.
You need to be super organised, able to multi task as you will be working on multiple campaigns working to set deadlines.
Working across a number of internal software platforms you must be comfortable working with tech to provide campaign bookings information , content trafficking and campaign support.
You will get to work across a portfolio of Global and some of the UK’s biggest and best brands which include Nike, Google, McDonald's, ITV, Amazon, Audi, Ford and Pepsico to name a few.
Required skills & Experience
- Previous office admin experience
- Some video/digital media understanding, with a basic understanding of digital formats
- Basic Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with dealing with clients and suppliers
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Good understanding of design
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills with the ability to form good relationships with Creative Agency’s, Planning Agencies and Media Owners
For more information about this role please contact Nicola on 07766 918 444, should you wish to apply for this role please send you CV to Nicola@greenemedianetwork.com