Account Manager (Client Services)
7 days left
An Account Manager / Client Services Manager is needed to join an independent agency, who work with some of the biggest brands in gaming and entertainment. Expect to provide an exceptional level of client service whilst delivering a range of projects & campaigns for some gaming giants.
Hybrid working is available.
For more than a decade, this leading agency has delivered outstanding results for Nintendo, Riot Games (League of Legends), Ubisoft, Sega, Verizon Media and most recently Zynga. With the head office in London, they globally employ 70+ specialists covering strategy, creative, social, content, experiential, OOH, and TV. They are now seeking a super friendly, highly proactive Account Manager / Client Services Manager who can build excellent client relationships.
Under the guidance of an Account Director and Business Director the Account Manager / Client Services Manager will be the main point of contact for client comms. On a day-to-day basis expect to lead meetings / calls; attend project / client briefings; understand client challenges and feedback; help the client identify areas for growth; monitor progress; debrief the team and anything else necessary guarantee client expectations are met. In short you will play a vital role ensuring leading projects are delivered to the highest quality, on time and to budget.
To qualify… We are looking for an Account Manager / Client Services Manager / Client Account Manager / Client Services Executive / Senior Account Executive / Client Communications Manager / Client Manager or similar who is calm under pressure and who can demonstrate:
- Client Services experience within a creative agency.
- Experience delivering high-quality projects on time and budget, ensuring both the client and agency are proud and happy with the result.
- The ability to effectively multitask and manage client comms in a fast-paced environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to pick things up at lightning speed.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally.
- The ability to quickly build an understanding of the client’s business, challenges and industry.
- Excellent understanding of the digital landscape, sharing best practices and helping create great work
- Be an instantly likeable, approachable and friendly person, keen to collaborate, share knowledge and help others within the team. Focusing on helping the team find solutions rather than problems
An interest and/or experience working with clients in the gaming or entertainment industries would be valuable but is not essential.
In return the Account Manager / Client Services Manager can expect a fantastic benefits package that includes working on big game titles, early- finish August Fridays, Christmas and summer parties you'll want to post about, breakfast, fruit, massages, Friday beers and much more, all within an office populated by extremely passionate digital natives who thrive on producing exceptional solutions in an environment they truly love to be in.