Marketing Manager, Recruitment
Haymarket Media Group is a global media, data information and analytics company. Our purpose is to create trusted, premium specialist media brands that build powerful communities and drive valuable conversations.
The Recruitment Division consists of Sales and Marketing functions that collaborate to help candidates progress their careers whilst ensuring that clients receive the best service to grow their organisations. Solutions are delivered across a diverse range of sectors through our brands which include: Campaign Jobs, ENDSjobsearch, EventJobSearch, GP Jobs, Horticulture Jobs, Performance Marketing World Jobs, Planning Jobs, PRWeek Jobs, Third Sector Jobs, Third Sector Volunteering and Wonderful Workplaces. Furthermore, we also work with a number of professional associations to support their recruitment initiatives.
Haymarket seeks an outstanding team player to join our growing marketing team in the Recruitment Division at Haymarket Business Media.
Reporting to the eCommerce and Email Marketing Manager, you will work directly with the commercial team and wider marketing team to develop, implement and manage promotional activity. Your marketing campaigns will build our client base, strengthen our employer brand, grow our jobseeker audiences and support the commercial team to achieve annual sales revenue targets. You will be responsible for coordinating marketing activity for our brands from strategy through to concept, production, delivery and measurement.
This is a fast paced and creative role, working for one of the world’s leading media businesses, and operating in highly dynamic, fast moving markets.
As the Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop our social media strategy and build our social communities
- Deliver integrated acquisition, conversion and nurture campaigns
- Schedule and roll out marketing activity across key marketing channels, which are likely to include email, content, social media, print, online display, DM, and events
- Source, segment and manage new and existing customer marketing data to improve conversion and grow our pipeline
- Produce marketing and sales collateral that addresses the needs of our client user base and supports our sales function in acquiring new business
- Alongside the eCommerce and Email Marketing Manager, develop marketing messaging which aligns with Haymarket's brand values and the desires of the target audience
- Manage relationships with third party partners and suppliers
- Track, analyse and use marketing reporting in order to demonstrate ROI
- Ensure delivery of creative work which is on-brand and on-message
- You will be an established marketing professional with proven ability to deliver successful digital marketing campaigns
- Have strong relationship building skills and be comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Be able to prioritise a full and varied workload, showing good time and project management skills
- Have the ability to articulate ideas and translate these into clear plans and activities
- Strategic understanding to think about the needs of the role in the wider context of the organisation, and develop plans to adjust to multiple external factors
- Ambitious to develop self and team
- Excellent communication to motivate own team plus work constructively with Commercial and Creative stakeholders
- Be comfortable in drawing observations from marketing data and translating these into definable actions
- Possess a sharp eye for design and detail, with good copywriting and proofreading skills
- Be capable of producing accurate work to tight deadlines
- Experience with Adobe Suite (incl. Photoshop), Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, Content Management Systems (incl. Wordpress) and Analytics software (incl. Google Analytics)
- Proven track record of building social media communities and delivery of commercial products on platforms such as LinkedIn
- CRM / Email proficiency with a working knowledge of segmentation, targeting and copy / design. The ability to create emails using HTML & CSS in Dreamweaver and ESP software (incl. Acoustic)
- Ideally have experience from related professional or media businesses
- Be a great team player
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit your lifestyle
Why Work With Us?
Our people are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. We pride ourselves on being the best specialist media company in the world and our talented teams ensure we produce brilliant content for our readers and event attendees. Thanks to them we have over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will impact world class brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
Equal Opportunities Statement
As a global business operating in diverse markets, Haymarket is inherently multicultural. Globally we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining talent who reflect the communities we serve. We equally recognise our broader responsibility to society as a whole. We will use our power and influence to drive diversity, equity and inclusion within our markets.
As such, we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring that all candidates are given the same opportunity to succeed regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age or disability.
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket is a rewarding, exciting and fun place to work!