Digital Marketing Coordinator (Buckinghamshire)
Digital Marketing Coordinator - Perm Role & Flexi-Remote
Based in Buckinghamshire
Paying up to £30k
Our client is a well established family run business within the luxury furniture sector and they are looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the team on a perm basis. They are currently launching a exciting new design brand. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will will look to use the launch of the new brand with all its new content to amplify the engagement with the new website and to build on our Social Media presences, organically and paid. You will work closely with the brand director in this role.
- Day to day management of all social media platforms
- working closely with brand director and the external creative director to execute the proposed campaigns.
- sourcing additional content
- Create new opportunities on different platforms (Pinterest etc)
- Maintaining consistent content and voice
- Manage followers and following
- Monthly social media analytics reports
- Align the content and development for launches and sales campaigns
- Create and send B2B and B2C newsletters in Mailchimp for strategic regional markets
- Expertise in Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google - both organic and paid.
- Planning and Social Media campaign management skills
- Planning and implementing strong B2C newsletter content and flows.
- Experience with content management, knowledge of website design and UX
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Digital Marketing Coordinator (Buckinghamshire)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly