Marketing Manager to join a Strategic Activation agency in London.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Marketing & Sales Director, New Business Director, strategy, client and creative teams to build the agency's brand, awareness and reputation.
- Managing marketing activities and a plan designed to raise awareness
- Supporting the Marketing & Sales Director in all activities
- Researching client sectors and themes for NB Director lead generation campaigns
- Monitoring trade press for new leads from appropriate marketing, research titles and
- Attending conferences
- Supporting the development of the agency brand and credentials
- Researching, preparing and implementing trade marketing campaigns to raise the positive profile of the
- Marketing planning and campaign development
- PR campaign planning
- Website development and updates
- Copywriting and production of design briefs
- Compiling the weekly update reports
- Supporting the creation of market research
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role ideally within an agency
The role will suit an individual with the following skills and experience:
- Experience leading digital or social media campaigns; using Linked-In, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Excellent at managing time
- Strong presentation and document production skills
- Updating websites and blog posts
- Experience and skills in: Marketing, PR, Digital and Social Media, Direct Marketing, Promotions,Copy Writing
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.