Account Director, Maternity Cover - Social Media (Film/TV Clients)
This creative content agency, with a specialism in Film & TV clients, and a friendly, dynamic and collaborative culture, is looking for an experienced Account Director for a Maternity Cover role, starting December 2021.
The remit of the Maternity Cover Account Director will be to lead, develop and execute social media and content campaigns for the agency’s clients in the entertainment sectors.
They are looking for a self-motivated Account Director, with strong client handling and project management skills, a passion for all things Film/TV/Entertainment, and well-developed strategic thinking abilities, to manage the agency's portfolio of accounts.
The Maternity Cover Account Director should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience from a digital marketing agency or relevant client-side role
- Experience of Film/TV marketing across the various social platforms - managing content calendars, scheduling, posting etc.
- Digital PR and influencer experience would also be useful, but not essential
- Confidence in defining KPIs and measuring campaign performance
- Excellent communication, project management and presentation skills
- A ‘do-er’ who thrives on getting involved in project delivery at all levels
This role reports into the agency's Managing Director, with Account Managers reporting into them, whilst working closely alongside the agency's Creative Director and Head of PR. There will be a handover period with the current Senior Account Director who is departing on maternity leave early 2022.
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, please don't hesitate, and get in touch and apply today!
We are sorry but we are unable to response to all unsuccessful applications