Account Manager (Amazon MarketPlace)
An E-Commerce Account Manager / Amazon Marketplace Manager, who has Amazon Seller / Vendor experience is needed to join a global Marketplace Services Platform that helps brands and retailers grow their sales on Amazon. Expect a fantastic opportunity to work, in arguably the most exciting area of e-commerce, with world leading brands (GHD, Lily’s Kitchen and John Frieda), leaders in innovation (ITSU) and fast-growing businesses (Candy Kittens) to help them grow sales both in the UK and internationally.
Our client is the world’s first Amazon Services Platform offering a broad range of strategic, optimisation, management, and advertising services in the UK and internationally. With a very competitive salary on offer and a superb benefits package that includes Free Amazon Prime, Flexible working, Contributory pension, Technology allowance, 25 Days holiday, your birthday off, access to an industry leading learning platform, Cycle to work scheme, Bike storage (if you attend the office), expect a rare opportunity to progress your career and be an integral part of the business helping shape and build the platform.
Reporting to the Marketplace Director the E-Commerce Account Manager / Amazon Marketplace Manager will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations for multiple high-profile clients on primarily the Amazon marketplace. The E-Commerce Account Manager / Amazon Marketplace Manager will lead and manage the full account lifecycle including Amazon SEO listing optimisation, asset creation, marketing strategy, new product development, operational excellence and client leadership, and as such must possess a thorough understanding of E-Commerce & marketplace industry trends. You will be an integral part of the start-up team, bringing new ideas and expertise that helps build the platform at a key stage in their development.
To qualify… You could be an E-Commerce Account Manager / Amazon Marketplace Manager / Amazon Vendor Manager / Amazon Seller Manager / E-commerce Manager / E-Commerce Specialist / E-Commerce Partner or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience with Amazon Seller/ Vendor Central and Amazon Advertising (AMS) is essential.
- Agency account management and DSP experience would be highly beneficial.
- Background in E-commerce.
- You should have proven success with delivering growth and possess good communication/ presentation skills.
- Excellent written English and strong attention to detail.
- Experience using analytical tools (Excel, Google Analytics).
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Analytical skills and high computer literacy, with ability to learn new systems
- Previous experience in a related client-facing role.
- Confidence in communicating to both internal and external stakeholders/ clients.
- Demonstrable ability to think on your feet and make smart decisions.
- Planning, prioritisation, and time-management skills.
In return, expect to make a real impact joining a rapidly growing, well-funded start up, who support their employees to where they are happiest, in an ambitious and supportive environment.