Senior Project Manager
4 month Fixed Term Contract
I’m working with a global media agency who have a couple of opportunities for a Project Director, with a strong leaning into Social AND Digital, to manage 1-2 of their main accounts. This is an incredible opportunity to be part of an agile, dynamic team helping create a wider brand community integrating work across multi-channel but having particular focus on Social (organic and paid).
Reporting into: Head of Delivery
Department: Project Management
Location: London (working flexibly from home and in the London office – covid compliant)
Types of projects:
Global clients across FMCG, Media Platforms, Financial Services, Tech and more...
What to expect in the role:
- Own, operate and ensure the successful delivery of the project, to planned budget, scope and quality. With a focus on Strategic Organic Content (SOC)
- Be a natural problem solver, in your day to day – to maneuver through complicated scenarios. And demonstrate your critical thinking, to get work over the line.
- Organise communications to ensure smooth operating of the project, both internally and with the client throughout the project life cycle.
- Carefully construct a program of work for the project team, with clear understanding of responsibilities and crafts owned by creative, media, production and client teams.
- Develop planning artifacts (timelines, processes, task sheets etc) in order to ensure the project can continue to be clearly conveyed and understood by both the internal team, your direct report, and the client stakeholder.
- Utilise operational tools and teams (finance, resourcing) to ensure your project has the correct support to function successfully and that its bottom-line performance is being carefully tracked and reported.
- Know your production requirements, and interface with the in-house production team to ensure we have any original production requests outlined and scoped efficiently
The ideal project director is:
- A fast paced collaborative worker and manager
- Knows social platforms inside out, and has worked with media teams closely before
- Highly proficient in project management tools and systems
- Highly numerate and operational in thinking on project performance and financial management of project bottom line.
- Has the ability to stay solution-oriented with cross-functional, cross-disciplined teams in a client-facing environment.
For more information please email across your latest CV to: Ella.email@example.com