Full stack Developer - Medical Communications Agency
Calling Senior Full Stack Developers with experience delivering large scale and technically complex projects using the latest technologies and developments
We have a great opportunity for you to join a growing and vibrant digital publishing division of a well-respected Creative Medical Communications Agency that has a special focus in producing digital media content for healthcare professionals and related audiences (mainly in biotech and pharmaceutical fields) through world-leading online video journals and digital platforms as well as bespoke stand-alone web builds and projects as requested by their clients.
This is an agile environment where you will work closely collaboratively with all internal departments, clients and external stakeholders
The role is WFH – when back to normality the London office will be used for meetings.
- Be responsible for building and maintaining practical and innovative digital solutions
- Work on projects that encompass web builds, educational platforms, video streaming and conferencing solutions, mobile apps as well as CRM and system integrations.
- Produce and maintain sustainable, high-quality and reliable code by using the best software development practices.
- Build innovative sites and applications that integrate data from various backend services and systems.
- Identify and recommend modern technologies that will benefit our development capabilities.
- Communicate effectively with all project stakeholders, ensuring the right information is recorded, reported and distributed, thereby ensuring that all are suitably informed.
- Participate in creative review to ensure that designs are accessible, usable and technically implementable.
- Participate in code reviews and actively help to enhance the skills of other in the team.
- Play a key role and help to elevate developmental processes.
- Advocate accessibility and usability, to be key element of every solution we develop.
- Be heavily involved in company initiatives and assist in the development of new digital products.
- 5+ years professional coding experience gained within an entrepreneurial, start-up or agency environment.
- Solid understanding and familiarity with developmental tools such as SVN, GitHub and JIRA.
- Mobile & App development and emerging platforms such as voice, chatbot etc.
- Publishing and streaming video technologies such as Youtube, Vimeo, etc.
- Team player who takes ownership and responsibility
- Good written and verbal skills - able to translate concepts, technologies and solutions into easily understood formats.
- Good analytical skills and innovative problem solver – able to facilitate and identify creative solutions.
- Flexible - self-starter - able to manage own time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects and workstreams at once.
- Involved in company culture and do their bit to make it a fun and interesting place to work.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £50k based on experience plus benefits of annual bonus based on personal and company performance, 25 days holiday, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, annual training allowance, sustainable activities, monthly in-office massages, weekly drinks, monthly dinner club, quarterly cocktail club, summer and Xmas parties.
If this is you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV with link to your portfolio.
Apply for Full stack Developer - Medical Communications Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly