Graphic Designer to join an independent tour operator.
This role can be remote, but you must be able to get to Manchester or London offices 4 days per month.
- Experience working as an in house designer
- Be able to work autonomously and independently for the majority of the time;running with a creative brief, asking the right questions and developing it out before returning to the table for collaborative input
- Passionate about solving communication problems with design
- Understand what each brand is trying to communicate and who to, having the confidence to select imagery and copy to enhance the overall creative output
- Create and deliver original pieces of work for the wide variety of briefs
- Have a wide range of design skills with a solid background and proof of visual communication abilities and a strong understanding of layout principles, user experience, colour and typography
- Be able to work to a timeline and communicate with all relevant stakeholders
- Working on print, digital and social media
- Happy to work remotely as well as in an office environment
- Strong examples of personal style and design sensibilities
- Strong typographic and technical skills
- Examples of brand creation and brand guideline
- A strong understanding of usability and customer experience
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in using Sketch/XD and a desire to learn more
- Experience in handling pitch documents in either PowerPoint or Keynote
- Strong print knowledge
- Preference: Experience of, and ability to design, responsive websites
- Strong attention to detail
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.