Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager to join a creative agency in London.
You'll be working on a gaming account so experience within gaming is desired and passion for gaming is a must.
About the role:
Day to day you'll be working closely with the project management, strategy and creative teams to ensure the client is represented, opportunities are acted upon, and work is consistently delivered on time, on brief, on brand and on budget, as well as identifying growth opportunities.
- Leading on client comms for the account
- Keeping the client up to date
- Leading client status meetings / calls
- Leading client briefing
- Sending over related articles of interest to the client
Day-to-day account management
- Understanding of the client's business
- Leading client stand-up
- Leading internal account meetings and work check-ins
- Work with the project manager to produce SoW's
Delivery against client goals
- Setting the account plan goals for smaller accounts
- Leading smaller client accounts
- Producing mid-to-high level client cost estimates with PM & escalating larger estimates to AD
- Attend fortnightly project reconciliation meetings
- Monitoring and advising on all the client communications on the account
- Leading client meetings and calls
- Acting as the point of contact for all new briefs
- Writing creative briefs for mid-scale projects when delegated by the AD and low scale projects
- Attend check-ins on all client work
- Taking notes in client meetings and circulating to the appropriate people
Knowledge and skills:
- Proven creative agency experience, working with big brands and managing multiple clients or key stakeholders.
- Experience in a Senior Account Manager role
- Experience with gaming clients and/or passionate about games, mobile games is a bonus.
- Passion for client satisfaction and building relationships.
- The ability to lead proposals and presentations articulately, with incredible brand knowledge and amiability.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to bring all teams together to get the job done.
- Experience working with your clients to come up with new ideas and ways to develop their digital communications.
- Understanding of project management process.
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.