Business Development Manager/Consultant
Our client is an award-winning B2B creative marketing agency. Focussed on branding, lead-gen and ABM, they work with complex tech companies seeking transformational growth.
They’re small, vibrant and fast-paced. With a culture built on trust, they give you freedom to do your job and incentivise you to do it well. They have a healthy respect for work-life balance and offer flexibility but expect you to put in the hours when necessary.
This agency is all about high-growth technology businesses ready for change. They work with clients who are ready to create change for their business, for their customers, for the world , creating true differentiation in the market, and their stand-out work has won lots of awards.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic and confident Business Development Manager to join our client and be part of something special - this is an exciting, growing agency with huge new opportunities to make your mark with annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth.
You will be working alongside with the Business Development Lead, Account Management team and clients to help build successful business opportunities, from our client ABM and lead-generation campaigns.
You will be a core part of developing meaningful connections with key prospects from client’s target accounts lists, seeking and developing new business opportunities to be introduced to the existing clients’ sales teams and overall influencing the success of the campaigns.
The role will involve getting to grips with complex technology products and speaking strategically with C-Suite prospects to generate pipeline revenue for six and seven figure deal sizes for our clients.
This is a hybrid role with two days per week work from office
Skills and responsibilities
- 3+ years Business Development/Account management
- Technology and Digital Transformation experience preferred
- Distribution or channel experience preferred
- Opening the doors to net new business across EMEA, supporting marketing activities and client’s Sales leads.
- Working with the Business Development Director, supporting client’s go-to-market and ABM strategy to achieve and exceed group targets.
- Work with the leadership team to create, deliver and continually enhance and execute a best fit, future-proof global business development strategy.
- Develop go-to-market propositions
- Continually strengthen client’s position in a highly competitive global marketplace.
- Support Sales leads in business development services for major clients
- Be a trusted advisor to the clients, articulating their future needs and advising on how best to fulfil
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Use of LinkedIn, social platforms, cold-calling build a relationship with target c-suite personas to uncover a need and provide a consultative approach to prospects and account development in line with the client's Sales lead’s go-to-market strategy.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving skills and objection handling.
- Ability to excel in high-pressure situations
- Excellent organisational and qualification skills
In return for your skills and experience as a Businedd Development Manager/Consultant our client is offering a competitive salary in range of £30-35k plus quarterly bonus if 'meetings generated' target is met and added benefits
If you think you're the Businedd Development Manager/Consultant we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.