Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketer (REMOTE WORKING)
As a Product Marketer you will be experienced with hi-tech international B2B and B2C marketing, and will have experience of blockchain, or time spent in supporting disruptive or emerging technology.
As part of the global marketing team, you will work closely with Product Management to understand our offerings, identify unique messages and produce documentation that helps internal and external stakeholders understand our products.
Getting the message out will require strong collaboration with the communications team and field marketing to drive tailored content across multiple channels. Success in this role will require the ability to work seamlessly with stakeholders across remote based Product Management, Product Engineering, Business Development, Research, Technical Services, Communications and Creative teams.
● Collaborate with Executives and key stakeholders to develop product
positioning and messaging that articulates the unique values and vision of
● Go-to-market: work closely with Technical Product Managers, Marketing and
Business Analysts to help define the story
● Be a brand advocate: who can drive market engagement of a range of
evolving offerings including blockchain protocols and related service solutions
such as education, research, development, design and more.
● Build a portfolio of assets including concept documentation, user stories and
● Deliver and maintain product feature positioning and benefit messaging that
is robust enough to be globally consistent after localisation
● Drive go-to-market tactical programmes working closely with Product
Management, Marketing, Communications, Engineering teams and in-region
● Plan and execute global launches for new products and new releases in
conjunction with in house Agency
● Work with the Design team to create business development and marketing
tools such as sales presentations, conversation guides, videos, infographics,
best practice guides, how-to tips/tricks, solution sheets, internal competitive
positioning guides etc.
● Be the product marketing expert for core technologies, supporting
related marketing activity such as PR, social, customer communications,
● Understand the competitive landscape, including regulatory, legal and use
insights to influence decision making across teams
● Collaborate with regional marketing managers and support them in
delivering awareness and demand campaigns, including attendance at
events, conferences and exhibitions. Serve as a spokesperson for the brand as
● Identify and create business development tools and collateral that support our
subject matter experts, from presentations and case studies, to competitor
Talking points, and more.
● Ability to build relationships internally; across remote teams.
● Excellent writing skills and able to distill complex information into concise
● Able to articulate ideas clearly and eloquently
● Positive, energetic attitude and initiative, with strong work ethic.
● Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
● Ability to work with highly technical information and translate into accessible
customer / market benefits.
● Excellent content writing and campaign management skills.
● Adept at presenting; able to engage audiences and take them on a discovery
● Ability to see beyond the present and understands the brand vision for the future.
● Results oriented; metrics focussed.
Education / Experience
● Bachelor’s degree.
● Product Marketing experience and a deep understanding of International
markets is a must.
● Experience marketing hi-tech / emerging / disruptive technology solutions in
B2B and B2C environments. Start up experience a plus.
● Experience in a rapidly growing organisation.
● Experience of taking technology from early adopter stage to mainstream.
● Process oriented - experience in identifying and establishing collaborative
● Excellent communications skills – written & verbal with experience in
engaging with customers and stakeholders at all levels.
● Open Source marketing experience preferred.
● Ability to travel internationally.