Junior Copywriter & Content Creator (Agency)
Junior Copywriter & Content Creator
Perm position and is offering flexi remote.
Surrey based position. Paying up to £28k depending on experience.
Our client is an agency based in Surrey and they are looking for a Junior Copywriter & Content Creator to join the growing team. The Junior Copywriter will support the copy and content team on a daily basis. You will also collaborate with clients, your team, and many others in the business to produce social media content.
- Support in the delivery of all copy and content briefs, including B2B and B2C copywriting for all clients, marketing asset suites, long-form insight pieces, blogs, social media, brand stories and values, bid documents, tone of voice guidelines, and web copy.
- Assist the copy team in content strategy planning where required
- Assist with paid and organic social campaigns
- Support in the proofreading of all work which leaves the agency
- Manage the internal and external approval process and overall delivery of monthly social media content for clients
- Brief studio clearly when producing content to ensure requirements are met
- Have an approachable, collaborative personality and confidence in your work
- Be open minded and take on feedback/advice
- Use your time management skills to ensure all deadlines are hit
- Handle the client-facing side of your role professionally and with a positive attitude
- An exceptionally high command of the English language, from grammar to phrasing.
- The ability to research thoroughly and ask probing questions to ensure we are always sounding like the experts in our writing.
- A small portfolio of engaging and effective marketing copy from any discipline/media
- Knowledge of the foodservice industry from a B2C and B2B perspective
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.