Social Media Director
A leader within the recruitment marketing and employer branding space, they work with some of the biggest names in the world, helping them communicate with their audience and staff, sharing what makes them the best place to work.
We are looking for a Senior Social Media Specialist/Social Media Director to act as the interim director of a twelve-strong team of managers, strategists and content creators.
You will be hands on, providing strategic direction for the agency's biggest clients as well steering the strategy for the social media department. This is a 1 year maternity cover contract.
Responsibilities - Social Media Director
- Support senior strategists with running their own clients as well as assisting Social Media Managers and Content Creators with the day-to-day delivery
- Report into the Head of Digital
- Implement the companies vision and implement social strategy.
- Conduct regular 1-2-1's
Requirements - Social Media Director
- At least 7 years' experience in social media, ideally within an agency
- Proven experience setting and implementing social media strategies
- Proven Account Management & Project management experience
- Experience leading teams, line managing
- Strong reporting experience, good at insights
- Stakeholder management
- Able to oversee workloads and critique creative concepts
Up to £75,000
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +442078457266 or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishnamajorplayers/
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: https://www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/