Creative & Digital Project Manager - Leading Production House
Are you highly organised, pro-active, with good digital and creative project management experience and looking to further your career?
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to develop and take ownership of this key role as a senior member of the creative team of a long established production house who works with well-known agencies as well as big name client brands assisting them in the execution of their production or providing award-winning creative services and content production.
The role reports into the Group Creative Director and is a hybrid split - a WFH 3 days a week / with Wednesday and Thursday in the London studio. You will work closely with a number of Project Managers, Designers and Developers and occasionally sales to ensure projects are scoped correctly.
- Manage the full life-cycle creative phase of all creative and digital production projects across client accounts
- Manage a fast-growing team (Europe wide) ensuring everyone is being efficiently allocated across projects and pushing them to learn new skills
- Be responsible for client facing production work of your own - ensuring that the production phase of each project results in a product that is aligned with the client’s brief
- Keep project timelines and meet client deadlines
- Schedule and manage all production resources
- Communicate closely with project management, account management, and the rest of the creative services team regarding project status, timelines, and requirements
- Ensure the quality of multiple fast-moving projects
- Lead briefings with creative team to ensure they understand the requirements of each project
- Effectively manage conflict negotiation and project escalation
- Lead and inspire teams by communicating a vision for the project
- Ensure all deliverables are of the highest quality
- Advocate for the team
- Be passionate about delivering the best work, but find ways of producing projects that doesn't jeopardize the schedule and budget
- Work closely with the creative director(s) to ensure project execution is at the highest quality level possible
- Maintain a fun, upbeat work environment and keep production resources motivated to push the envelope on each project
CORE SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 3 years project management experience in creative & digital sector
- Good commercial understanding with the ability to scope projects
- A strong creative eye, and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to speak up and not be afraid to speak your own mind
- A willingness to push the capabilities of your team
- Experience working with technical and creative teams.
- Experience with resource allocation and scheduling
- The ability to monitor multiple projects at once
- An ability to work under pressure
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Deep understanding of creative timelines
- An outgoing personality and an ability to build relationships
- An eagerness to learn
- A 'find a way' attitude
- Future travel may be a requirement on occasion to the European office
Our client is offering a competitive salary £35 – £45k based on experience plus benefits.
If this is you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.