Our client is an established independent B2B integrated comms agency with offices worldwide and a global footprint when it comes to delivering bespoke integrated campaigns.
Working with some of the world’s leading tech brands delivering award-winning campaigns and creating content designed to turn heads and stand out in a crowded market place
They have a history of ground breaking marketing campaigns working with technology brands.
Passionately creative, dynamic and fun, with an open and honest environment and a flat structure that encourages employee growth in-line with the agency’s ambitious expansion plans.
We are now looking for a Media Planner/Buyer to join their team and to drive media planning across clients campaigns and support accounts.
We’re looking for someone with at least 3 years of Search & Social ad experience and a proven track record of success in launching and managing paid media campaigns across multiple platforms, with a focus on Google Ads, Linkedin and Facebook.
The ideal paid media candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing, optimizing, analyzing and communicating the results across paid media campaigns as well as providing insight and recommendations to our internal teams, as well as the client.
Responsibilities and skill:
- Minimum 3 years managing paid advertising on Google and Facebook (agency experience preferred)
- Google Search Ads Certification (REQUIRED)
- Experience with Linkedin and programmatic a plus
- Ability to analyze data and transform results into clear actionable recommendations (Google Analytics experience required)
- Build paid media strategies that align with client objectives and budgets
- Plan and execute campaigns across PPC, Display and Social
- Manage ad spend and optimize campaigns to achieve client KPI
- Onboard new digital advertising platforms
- Analytics tracking setup & troubleshooting
- Work closely with digital strategists and creative teams for both ad creative optimization and conversion rate optimization needs
- Generate & provide ad campaign reports that provide insights on performance & recommendations for next steps
- Lead client meetings related to paid advertising when necessary
- Maintain relationships with search engine and social media platform partners
- Identify new platforms for clients to test
- Keep up with industry trends and contribute to agency thought leadership
In return for your skills and experience as a Media Planner our client is offering a competitive salary in range of £35-£40K depending on experience
If you think you're the Media Planner we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.