Junior Designer (FTC)
London based role - 4 days onsite and 1 remote
Paying up to £25k pro rata
Our client is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join the team on a 3-6 month FTC with a possibility to extension or could potentially go perm. In this role you will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this new role will create and develop engaging and compelling designs across a range of offline and online channels. You will support the development and consistency of our brand identity ensuring that our character and vision are always impactfully reflected.
In this role, you should be highly creative, a confident communicator, highly organised and have a sharp eye for detail.
- Experience across the Adobe creative software suite
- Comfortable working in MS Office
- Ability to multi-task and manage different projects at one time
- Impressive Typography and Layout skills
- Attention to detail with a strong sense of colour and style
- Experience of HTML editing
- Experience in creating simple animations
- Proactive, well organised, and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Calm under pressure, with an ability to meet deadlines and respond clearly and succinctly to challenges as they present themselves
- Participating in marketing workshops, brainstorming creative concepts for future campaigns
- Working with the Adobe Suite to manipulate images and retouch photos
- Liaising with external agencies such as printers and design companies as needed
- Research and understand prospect and client branding in order to create innovative support materials
- Enhancement of proposal documents and pitch decks by creating iconography and diagrams that pictorially represent complex technical and strategic solutions
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.