Director of Media and Digital Activation - B2B - Berkshire
My client is an international B2B marketing agency and they are looking for a Director of Media and Digital Activation for EMEA. You will be an agency leader that will oversee all aspects of the Media and Digital Activation department in EMEA including the integrated workings of media planning/buying, social, search, programmatic, and marketing automation, challenging our clients with new ideas that will make their programmes perform above expectation.
This role is suited to an all-rounder with media and digital skills with a wide and deep understanding across media planning, all digital platforms and channels, and management of digital development projects.
You will have an opportunity to work on a broad range of campaigns including ABM, brand to demand and nurture programs that help build customer lifetime value for clients. Although focused on EMEA, integration with global teams and clients is key, so flexibility to work across multiple time zones is important to the role.
- Working with the client services, manage the implementation of all integrated campaigns within the region
- Have comprehensive knowledge of:
- Marketing automation: Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua
- Social: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Search: Google Ads
- Programmatic / Ad Ops: The Trade Desk, Google Campaign Manager
- Oversee the project management of outsourced digital dev projects, supporting the Snr Digital Activation Manager as required
Skills – must haves
- Ability to explain an engagement framework to client services and client (marketing and marketing ops)
- Ability to define and explain the role of each channel in an integrated approach – publishers/lead gen/search/social/programmatic/email
- Management, mentorship, and growth of the team will play a major part in defining the success of the department and candidate alike
- Ability to take a program strategy and create a detailed plan for implementation
- Deep Media experience having planned and executed digital buys, including B2B experience. i.e., touched all channels (lead gen, direct display, prog, search, social).
- Partner relationships - Established partner relationships / knowledge of the EMEA landscape/partners.
Skills – nice to haves
- Traditional Media channel experience.
- Experience evolving & emerging MarTech and ability to integrate it into planning and implementation
- Ability to discuss, in detail, the operational requirements to campaign plans and answer technical questions about the set-up of these campaign