Campaign Automation Specialist
We are Haymarket Media Group - a leading international specialist media, information and technology business. We produce over 60 market-leading brands and services created by almost 2,000 people in the UK, US, India, Hong Kong, Singapore and Germany.
As we embark on an exciting new phase of our transformation journey, introducing new tools and processes, this is a great opportunity for an exceptional candidate with solid experience in B2B email and marketing automation, who enjoys the challenge of a fast-paced, high volume environment, to join our highly specialist, tight-knit Marketing Operations team.
Using your knowledge of data and marketing automation technologies, you will work with marketing colleagues across all brands, to set up and help shape/ refine cross-channel, multi-phase campaigns to provide a positive brand experience and drive customer engagement and, ultimately, conversion.
The successful candidate will understand how the marketing team achieves its growth objectives and how marketing technology and automation can accelerate that growth.
This role will require you to be a subject matter expert for Haymarket Business Media’s marketing technologies, providing insight and guidance to marketing teams, and offshore staff, on how to optimise and best deliver campaigns using marketing data/technology/automation
You will support existing marketing automation capabilities, but help drive innovative and dynamic new approaches across campaign automation, customer journeys, bulletin newsletter programs and more.
- Work with marketing teams across the business to gain an in-depth understanding of their business objectives, campaign management and data needs
- Build both one off and automated/triggered campaigns for lead generation, onboarding, lead nurture, sales conversion and engagement
- Own the operational product launch process for campaigns and automated journeys, including email development (design, copy, audience QA) and program build
- Deliver regular comprehensive reporting on campaign performance and business impact to key stakeholders, identifying opportunities to optimise performance
- Make data-based recommendations for campaign automation and best practices
- Maintain and improve company-wide processes to ensure quality checkpoints are in place as part of the email deployment process
- Be a leading voice for GDPR and data privacy law/compliance for email
- Provide insight and support for marketing users in understanding the meaning and best use of data, to encourage a more data-driven approach and increase the impact of database marketing activities and ensure campaign success.
- Identifying opportunities where automation could improve engagement/ conversion, reduce manual tasks/free up time, or improve customer experience across both Campaign and Bulletin programs.
- Supporting outsourced campaign team members in the execution of complex campaigns
The successful candidate will work with a wide range of teams across the business and will have an important role to play in driving our evolution to a truly data driver organisation. As such, the role requires an energetic, creative and commercially minded individual who is:
- Intellectually curious, likes to look for new ways of thinking about things, and seek to apply what you've learned to new areas
- A proactive problem solver, capable of thinking outside the box to find solutions - even when the problem is not explicitly defined.
- Very comfortable working with, interpreting and communicating with data
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills, capable of adapting your message to suit different audiences
- Enjoys and is comfortable working with technology. You will have hands-on experience working with marketing automation/email marketing platforms to deliver both one off and automated/triggered campaigns and ideally some knowledge of HTML & CSS (incl. responsive design)
- A strong sense of 'Team' and are willing to support those around you
- A B2B background desirable, but not essential
- Can demonstrate excellent attention to detail and ability to work quickly (but accurately) where time pressures exist
- An understanding of data protection and data security procedures
Why work with us?
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. Haymarket is a media, information and data business, we use our expertise in media and information to inspire, inform and empower our clients, audiences and communities. We are a socially and environmentally responsible business. As we serve our audiences, clients and communities, we are committed to driving the meaningful change necessary to build a better world. The principles of diversity, inclusion, respect, responsibility and sustainability are at the heart of our business.
We’re hard-wired to produce remarkable content for our audiences, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will work on market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
Our conveniently located Twickenham HQ is home to around 600 employees with a vast array of careers from journalism, video, marketing, sales and events to technology, digital development and product management.
As well as being the home of English rugby, Twickenham has the benefit of being less than 30 minutes from central London but also enjoying its riverside location, proximity to Richmond Park and a buzzing social scene.
With flexible hours, great brands, and a modern open plan environment, we attract great people. There’s time for you to get involved in our extra-curricular activities too; from volunteering with our charity partners, going for a lunch-time riverside run, cycling around Richmond Park or after work fun!
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We nurture, support and reward our talent. We offer a market-leading benefits programme, tailored to individual needs and preferences. The range of benefits are vast and include a generous pension plan, life assurance, up to 30 days holiday and a fabulous income protection policy. Oh, and our annual employee party is pretty special too!
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year excluding bank holidays (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Flexible working schedule (core hours from 11-3)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Access to Perkbox
- Health Cash Plan
- Family friendly policies
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loan
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance
We want to support our people to balance their personal and professional lives and we believe our range of benefits encourages this. We feel that nothing beats face-time with our colleagues and we’ve therefore adopted a blended working model where full time employees can expect to spend 3 days of their week in the office and the other 2 working at a location of their choice.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring that all candidates are given the same opportunity to succeed regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age or disability.
If you need any reasonable adjustments to enable you to fully participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket is a rewarding and exciting place to work.