Campaign Operations Manager
We are Haymarket Media Group - a leading international specialist media, information and technology business. We produce over 60 market-leading brands and services created by almost 2,000 people in the UK, US, India, Hong Kong, Singapore and Germany.
As we embark on an exciting new phase of our transformation journey, introducing new tools and processes, this is a great opportunity for an exceptional candidate with solid experience in B2B email and marketing automation, who enjoys the challenge of a fast-paced, high volume environment, to join our highly specialist, tight-knit Marketing Operations team.
The ideal candidate will be an expert problem solver with a passion for operational excellence and all things “marketing”.
Coordinating offshore resources to support day to day activities, you will play a critical role in managing cross-functional campaign workflows. This will include overseeing overall campaign management to ensure campaign requests are delivered to agreed requirements and timescales, managing stakeholder expectations accordingly
- Oversee the execution of all marketing programs, focused specifically on email
- Act as primary contact for the offshore campaign team, managing day-to-day operations and troubleshooting campaign issues/setups
- Proactively work with the offshore team to monitor workload, review and set priorities according to business need, workload volume and urgency.
- Responsible for intake of campaign requests, verifying requirements are clearly defined, assets provided and copy accurate
- Provide subject matter expertise of marketing campaigns, workflows, data and campaign automation - creating, communicating and applying best practices and learnings to continually improve results.
- Coordinate training and upskilling of offshore campaign team
- Lead daily/weekly planning calls with offshore campaign team
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly reporting inc resource utilisation and delivery reporting. Supplier management - budget/invoice tracking, agreeing and monitoring SLAs etc
- Optimise campaign execution processes to improve campaign timelines,minimise errors and ensure accuracy, consistency and efficiency.
- Train marketing managers and offshore team on campaign processes to ensure consistency
- Develop process documentation and specifications around campaign execution including campaign booking, setup, testing, deployment, QA and post campaign reporting.
- Dive efficiency - identify opportunities where automation could improve engagement/ conversion, reduce manual tasks/free up time, or improve customer experience across both Campaign and Bulletin programs.
- You are intellectually curious, like to look for new ways of thinking about things, and seek to apply what you've learned to new areas
- You are a proactive problem solver, capable of thinking outside the box to find solutions - even when the problem is not explicitly defined.
- You are very comfortable working with, interpreting and communicating with data
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, capable of adapting your message to suit different audiences
- You enjoy and are comfortable working with technology.
- You will have a good understanding of campaign management and some hands-on experience working with marketing automation/email marketing platforms to deliver both one off and automated/triggered campaigns
- You will have a strong sense of 'Team' and are willing to support those around you
- Previous experience working with outsourced partners a plus, but not essential
- A B2B background desirable, but not essential
- You can demonstrate excellent attention to detail and ability to work quickly (but accurately) where time pressures exist
- An understanding of Data Protection and data security procedures
Why work with us?
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. Haymarket is a media, information and data business, we use our expertise in media and information to inspire, inform and empower our clients, audiences and communities. We are a socially and environmentally responsible business. As we serve our audiences, clients and communities, we are committed to driving the meaningful change necessary to build a better world. The principles of diversity, inclusion, respect, responsibility and sustainability are at the heart of our business.
We’re hard-wired to produce remarkable content for our audiences, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will work on market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
Our conveniently located Twickenham HQ is home to around 600 employees with a vast array of careers from journalism, video, marketing, sales and events to technology, digital development and product management.
As well as being the home of English rugby, Twickenham has the benefit of being less than 30 minutes from central London but also enjoying its riverside location, proximity to Richmond Park and a buzzing social scene.
With flexible hours, great brands, and a modern open plan environment, we attract great people. There’s time for you to get involved in our extra-curricular activities too; from volunteering with our charity partners, going for a lunch-time riverside run, cycling around Richmond Park or after work fun!
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We nurture, support and reward our talent. We offer a market-leading benefits programme, tailored to individual needs and preferences. The range of benefits are vast and include a generous pension plan, life assurance, up to 30 days holiday and a fabulous income protection policy. Oh, and our annual employee party is pretty special too!
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year excluding bank holidays (increasing 1 day per year of service
- to 30 days)
- Flexible working schedule
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Access to Perkbox
- Health Cash Plan
- Family friendly policies
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loan
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance
We want to support our people to balance their personal and professional lives and we believe our range of benefits encourages this. We feel that nothing beats face-time with our colleagues and we’ve therefore adopted a blended working model where full time employees can expect to spend 3 days of their week in the office and the other 2 working at a location of their choice.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring that all candidates are given the same opportunity to succeed regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age or disability.
If you need any reasonable adjustments to enable you to fully participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket is a rewarding and exciting place to work.