PPC / Paid Social Manager
FK3 is a growing boutique technology marketing agency. We work across marketing strategy, digital, social media, above-the-line media planning/buying and creative, channel marketing and events for a range of clients including sector-leading Silicon Valley tech clients.
We are looking for a high-calibre agency Paid Social Media Manager based in London (Old Street/Shoreditch) to work in a small team alongside our Account Director and MD.
We are looking for a confident, self-starting PPC/Paid Social Media Manager with client-facing agency experience to work alongside our account team to plan and execute pan-European paid campaigns on social media, Google (and potentially Amazon).
The role will be focused on creating paid strategies, then executing and optimising them for 4 technology clients – mostly on social media and Google, and potentially also Amazon.
The role is also a client-facing one, and the right candidate will be experienced presenting plans, ideas and results.
PPC / Paid social media
- Lead in executing paid social across 4 technology clients in the computing, mobile, photo/video sectors across European markets.
- Work closely with client’s digital and international marketing teams to own the PPC/Paid Social strategies for 7-figure brands – you will take full ownership of the brands’ PPC approach & performance
- Working with clients’ digital & marketing teams to plan paid Social/Google/Amazon strategies and campaign schedules
- Work on campaign plans, execution and optimisation for pan-European markets.
- Identify right audiences for the different brands and their products, often varying by country.
- Keep a close eye on the campaigns for regular optimisation to consistently improve results.
- Regular reporting of performance in Excel and presented in PowerPoint alongside rationale, insights and recommendations.
- Detailed budget management for media spend across various channels, markets and brands.
- Maintaining a database of previous campaign results and using those to update benchmarks.
- Reporting – Prepare regular reports in Excel & PowerPoint summarizing the performance of PPC activity across EMEA with insights & recommendations on how to increase effectiveness.
- Leading weekly external client status calls as well as weekly internal project meetings.
- Budget tracking and management across multiple campaigns, brands and regions.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
- Scheduling and managing required internal & external resources (e.g. studio, translation, etc.)
- Raising estimates (including working with external suppliers for production quotes) and timelines, ensuring delivery is on time and budget.
- Co-ordinating with client-side teams for quarterly dashboard reports.
- Working representatives from various marketing platforms for efficiencies, best practice and insights.
- Relationship Skills – an exceptional track record delighting clients and developing client relationships.
- Communication Skills – a confident communicator/presenter able to articulate new or complex digital marketing strategies
- Social Media Knowledge – experience managing channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for commercial organisations, ideally in Technology.
- Experience running successful Google PPC campaigns also required, and Amazon Advertising an advantage.
- Hands-on knowledge of best-in-class social, paid and wider digital amplification tactics, using native ads manager.
- Project Planning – Expertise in project planning and delivery, particularly in Social.
- Organizational Skills – An especially organized account person, able to guide the client and ensure there is no discrepancy between client and agency expectations.
- Analysis – metric-oriented, experienced in utilizing data and metrics to improve social marketing activities. Gather insights from monitoring and analytics.
- Experience briefing and managing content creation with a studio, and advanced knowledge of latest apps, new social technologies, video production, editing and evidence of creative ideas to drive engagement and awareness often on tight budgets.
- Experience of analytics tools and social listening software such as Google/Adobe Analytics is advantageous.
- An understanding of the wider digital picture – across social, search, e-tail and beyond
- University / Bachelor degree in media, business, communications or equivalent combination of education, training and expertise.
- 3+ years’ experience in client account management within the communications, media, marketing or social media industries. Experience working in a creative or digital agency
- 3+ years’ experience in a proven PPC environment (B2C preferred) running Paid Social campaigns and either Google or Amazon PPC
- Social-media native and passion for the latest methods and trends within social media.
- Pro-active, flexible, team player. You connect effectively with others and build relationships based on trust. You can collaborate effectively across different functions/teams to deliver integrated analysis and recommendations.
- Organized and structured teammate - able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Results orientated - you consistently deliver on projects to quality and time.
- Data and consumer minded. You are fundamentally consumer orientated and are able to analyse, blend and interpret data from multiple sources.
- Technical skills – Microsoft Office (incl. strong Excel and PowerPoint); Mac/Apple.
- Passion for technology and creative arts – design, photography, video/film
- Fluent (ideally native) in English, including excellent presentation, written and creative content production skills.
Location: The role is based Old Street/Shoreditch, London, with hybrid working opportunity.
Salary: £42-48K per year depending on experience