Senior Strategist to join a creative agency in London.
Our client is looking for an experienced Strategist with skills to translate them into brilliant brand, campaign and social strategies.
A passionate professional with a strong grasp of entertainment marketing's changing culture, you'll get to work on existing global entertainment clients, new business pitches, and many internal initiatives & larks.
The successful applicant will have:
- Midweight or Senior Strategist
- Experience of the entertainment market, particularly gaming
- Campaign planning & community/social strategy a must
- Brand planning & architecture a bonus
- Planning & measuring owned, earned & paid media
- Managing & mentoring Junior or Midweight Strategists
Skills & Knowledge:
- Expert with social listening & social management tools
- Able to run a fun focus group
- Able to put together a simple and fun survey
- Able to turn data & trends into compelling insights
- Great at writing and presenting clear and convincing strategy stories
- Able to plan campaigns alongside creative and media departments
Your duties will be to:
- Client briefings & workshops
- Researching audiences
- Defining strategic direction, writing brilliant briefs & conducting brilliant briefings
- Comms planning & frameworks for launches
- Analysing micro & macro trends and reporting learnings to client & agency
- Leading strategy on selected new business pitches
- Opportunities for media thought-pieces, press & event appearances
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.