Hours: Full time 37.5 hours per week
Location: Hybrid working between home and office location London, SE1
Benefits: Private Health Care with Vitality, Pension contributions, Access to a Wellbeing programme that includes membership to Headspace and mental health support as well as free access to our LimeLight Sports Club app and two free spaces a year in our LimeLight Sports Club Events. We also offer a Flexi-Friday to support employees’ wellbeing.
- Join one of the UK’s leading sports marketing agencies
- Work with a team who are passionate about sport and the active world
- Opportunity to manage relationships and experiences for some high-profile brands and partners
- Great learning and development opportunities
Who we are:
We are LimeLight - the sports marketing agency that unlocks the power of participation. We deliver high-energy campaigns and memorable experiences, with measurable results. Helping our clients draw in new audiences and build a deeper sense of trust, confidence and connection.
LimeLight has been a pioneer in participation sport for more than 30 years. Together, we have created some of the world’s biggest and most iconic participation sport experiences. We work with many different partners, brands and audiences on a diverse range of campaigns and projects. We are the leaders in high-energy and unforgettable campaigns with the results to prove it.
With a growing portfolio of partners, we are delighted to be recruiting for a new team member to join our Client Services team. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing day to day client relationships for a high profile, industry leading client as well as managing the internal team on designated campaigns. They will need to be the ambassador for their client’s brand and serve as the primary point of contact between the client and LimeLight Sports.
What you’ll be doing:
As the Account Manager, you will focus on the client’s needs whilst ensuring that the internal team are delivering to the standards and objectives required. You will focus on KPI’s being met, and you will have a full understanding of the target audience of the client and their brand. The varied role realises the importance of successful client relationships, as well as developing new business from existing clients.
Client satisfaction is a key element to the role and as such the Account Manager is responsible for overseeing the internal LimeLight campaign team to ensure they are delivering on time, to budget and to a high standard.
Reporting into the Senior Account Manager / Account Director your primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day-to-day relationship with multiple clients and stakeholders
- Building and developing relationships with key individuals of the client’s organisation to ensure client happiness at all times
- Be knowledgeable about the client and their brand / organisation
- Have a clear understanding of the client’s KPI’s and objectives, to be able to communicate these internally to the LimeLight team
- Acting as the first point of contact for client requests
- Work with the Senior Account Manager / Account Director to create responses to client briefs, including creative solutions and accurate budgets
- Management of the internal team to execute client briefs ensuring they are delivered to a high standard
- On-site support for the client and the team in the delivery of live activations, experiences or events
- Management of internal and external meetings
- Campaign budget management
- Working with the Senior Account Manager / Account Director on the execution of the strategy for the client
- Nurture and develop strong client relationships to win new business and grow the profitability of the account
- Providing regular client progress reports as required, both internally and externally
- Provide timely and accurate client satisfaction reports to the Client Services Director, Account Director or Senior Account Manager, as relevant
- Give presentations about Client’s organisation, products or services, both internally and externally
What you’ll need:
A proven track record of managing client accounts within an agency environment
- Creative flair and the ability manage fast paced campaigns
- A passion for sport
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great people management and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- The ability to negotiate
- Problem solving skills
- Resilience, especially when under pressure to meet targets
- Strong financial acumen and the ability to be able to analyse financial data
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong multi tasking skills
- Ability to build relationships with a broad cross section of individuals
A bit more about us:
Our team is instrumental in our success, and we recruit like-minded people who have a passion for the active world and embody our five guiding principles of One Team, Do The Right Thing, Push the Boundaries, Walk in their Shoes and Strive for Greatness. These principles guide our everyday working lives from how we communicate, how we interact with each other and the decisions we make. As such we are looking for someone who embodies these principles and wants to work with a team that believes in working hard but also having fun together.
To apply please send your CV along with a cover email outlining why you are right for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ACCOUNT MANAGER in the subject line of the email. Applications closing date is 7th November 2021.