Digital Design Manager
Here at Iceland we’re different. We care. We’re not a dull stuffy corporate. We’re one big team. A diverse group of people who get stuck in and work together.
We are looking for a Digital Design Manager to join our growing Marketing Department here at Head Office in Deeside.
Purpose of the role:
To lead the team in delivering purposeful digital content across Iceland and external digital channels, adhering to and contributing to the evolution of brand guidelines.
- Creating commercially focused work which prioritises strong communication hierarchy
- Motivating the team to deliver high quality work with strong attention to detail within a fast-paced environment
- Managing workload through the team, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Mentoring and maintaining the wellbeing of the team members
- Presenting work to key stakeholders
- Ensuring work delivers on Iceland Design strategy
- Ensuring work is focused on Claire, our core customer
- Delivering on all objectives and mentoring all reports to do deliver on theirs
- To lead the team and be hands-on with the design and animation of Iceland websites, CRM content, digital advertising, digital display banners, emails, responsive content, affiliate banners and social posts.
- To design and create campaign assets to support key trading periods, supplier funded banners and sponsorship opportunities.
- Leading by example and demonstrating a positive professional attitude at all times
- Strong design skills using Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of digital content management platforms & HTML5
- Proven understanding of fundamental design principals
- Keen interest in technical and visual design trends and emerging digital channels
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and project management skills
- Strong understanding of and ability to deliver purposeful and effective design
- Ability to view work from the customer point of view
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Ability to motivate and mentor a team, understanding individuals requirements
- Leadership experience preferred
Make a difference to your career, we expect a lot but you’ll get a lot back in return. We will help you grow and develop your career and give you the freedom to show that you really care.
Alongside this we can offer you:
- A very competitive salary with an excellent benefits package
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
- 10% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount
- Free parking onsite
- Double discount weeks
- Highly subsidised restaurant onsite with our own Michelin Star Chef!
- Subsidised Costa onsite
- Discounted gym membership
- Charity fundraising events
- Educational sponsorship
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Long service awards
- Reward & recognition
- Rewards discount / cashback scheme at over 150 retailers. Categories including shopping, electricals, holidays, restaurants, insurance, and more!
Be Proud. Be brave. Be everything that makes us different. Be Iceland.