Customer Insight Manager
Here at Iceland we’re different. We care. We’re not a dull stuffy corporate. We’re one big team. A diverse group of people who get stuck in and work together. Since 2016, we have been the UK’s fastest-growing online grocer, outpacing our biggest rivals, and the Online team’s dedication to our customers over the past 6 years have resulted in record-breaking growth.
Our eCommerce department is experiencing significant growth, and we’re currently looking for a Customer Insight Manager to join our team here in Head Office, Deeside.
Purpose of the role:
As our Customer Insight Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team to provide key insight and highlighting opportunities to drive incremental benefit through our customer data. You will proactively drive & identify opportunities through continuous review of all aspects of the customer journey.
- Manage & develop a Customer Insight team, providing insight customer level performance
- Support the CRM and Digital teams to measure performance, provide insight to make tangible impact and maximise return on investment
- Own & develop customer segmentation throughout Iceland
- Measure trading activity to understand the impact of the customer lifecycle, incrementality of trade levers and cost of sale
- Identify and drive opportunities to increase customer lifetime value, improve service & increase profitability
- Provide and communicate insight from projects to key stakeholders
- Drive data driven decision making through A/B tests or other analysis
- An understanding of SQL
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Web analytics tool experience e.g. Google Analytics
- The ability to work independently and be a strong team player
- The ability to deliver accurate, relevant, and timely information
- Highly numerate and analytical, with proficiency in Excel is required
- Experience with statistical analysis software (R, Python, SAS or similar)
Make a difference to your career, we expect a lot but you’ll get a lot back in return. We will help you grow and develop your career and give you the freedom to show that you really care.
Alongside this we can offer you:
- A very competitive salary with an excellent benefits package
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
- 10% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount
- Free parking onsite
- Highly subsidised restaurant onsite with our own Michelin Star Chef!
- Subsidised Costa onsite
- Discounted gym membership
- Charity fundraising events
- Educational sponsorship
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Long service awards
- Reward & recognition
- Online discounts at over 150 retailers and cashback on shopping, holidays, insurance and more!
Be Proud. Be brave. Be everything that makes us different. Be Iceland.