Content and Community Manager
We have a great opportunity for an experience Content and Community Manager to join a leading global technology company. They are embarking on an ambitious growth plan and this is an exciting new direction for the company. We are looking forward to building a diverse and agile team to take us into our next chapter. With the HQ based in the US, we are now looking to grow our UK team. This position will be fully remote but you will need to be based in the UK.
As our Content and Community Manager you will oversee our products and our community of current and potential users, engaging with them to deliver value.
- create multi-channel marketing campaigns for our web and social properties, participate in industry forums, facilitate conversation and events among users
- help build a ground-up community around our new product offerings and the development and use of our new platform
- engage with leads and users on a 1:1 basis across social channels and internal tools
- oversee the creation of video content around our products and the wider industry
- implement consistent branding across the assets we'll use in all our content
- develop content and discussions in user and industry communities
- oversee and create user-targeted content such as tutorials, walk-throughs, FAQs, and engage with the user community in order maintain valuable engagement constantly feed the team with documented user feedback collected from user communities
You should have 3+ yrs of work experience in a content & community role and be happy overseeing a small team. You should be well versed in digital marketing, social media and content production and be passionate about delivering value to current and potential users.
- experience with managing multiple social media channels and campaigns
- experience with e-mail marketing tools such as Mailchimp or similar
- experience with basic video production and editing
- experience with Facebook Business tools, audience management and pixel tracking
- experience with blogging tools such as Wordpress or Ghost
- experience in ensuring information on our news and product sites are current
- experience with community or forum management tools
- have a track record of writing or producing best-in-class content for end-users
- experience in commercial real estate a bonus. (Nice to Have - not required!)
This role is perfect:
· if you love social and you love content
- if you're excited to disrupt an industry
- if you're creative and love to produce work you're proud of
- if you're exciting by building a content and social machine that delivers real value
Please send CV and any supported portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.