Digital Marketing Manager
We have a wonderful opportunity for a highly ambitious Digital Marketing Manager to join one of the UK's most exciting food brands. They are already in over 1000 locations across the UK and Europe and investing heavily in their growth. This position is permanent with an immediate start. Offices are based in London.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who thrives in an innovative, fast paced, and ever-changing environment. You will be strategic in your thinking, process-driven and be passionate about pushing the boundaries for how to deliver results using digital tools across channels.
This is a fantastic role giving you an opportunity to build the digital footprint across different geographies with exciting growth ahead. You are part of a tight and very collaborative team delivering amazing stuff together. You will own the strategy and activation across the digital channels globally.
- Establish and own the digital performance dashboards
- Plan and execute organic and paid social media for B2C and B2B
- Build the email marketing framework for B2C and B2B
- Manage all blog activity (external writing resource)
- Work with SEO/PPC partners
- Initiate and manage other relevant digital activity (affiliate programmes etc.)
- Expert in organic and paid social media, champion of data
- Fluency in English is mandatory and a secondary language is a bonus
- Highly skilled in email marketing, zen master level
- Good knowledge of PPC & SEO
- Passionate and high-performing - a talent who works incredibly hard to deliver constant results they are proud of
- Obsessed with customer experience & activity that drives sales
- A professional who can work to strict timelines, manage accurately forecasted budgets and execute
- Results orientated, with great initiative to "make things happen."
- Confident working knowledge of G-Suite, including the design and manipulation of data into fairly complex spreadsheets
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.