Our client is a global technology company that have grown rapidly establishing a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. The Company's product software help leading brands create continuous conversations with the people who matter most, helping them build great brands, products, teams and experiences. Clients include; Microsoft, Kimberly Clark, Mondelez, eBay. They have an exciting opportunity for a Design Manager to join their UK team. This position is mainly remote but you will need to go into the office on occasion.
Are you an impactful Design Manager who is looking to mentor a fast-paced and fun-loving marketing team? If so, we'd love to meet you!
- Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you'll work within our design team to deliver all creative projects on time and to budget
- Manage creative and digital projects across video/website designs, digital advertising and broader digital marketing campaigns
- Create promotion collateral to highlights our rapid growing company
- Be a guardian of the brand, ensuring all customer-facing creative assets are to standard
- Manage 2 creatives
- Relevant experience in a design management role
- A natural story-teller
- Experience working as a lead on key design projects
- Ability to align creative concepts with marketing strategies
- Creative thinker who can proactively problem solve
- Strong organizational and time management skills to deliver on multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly personable and able to partner with all stakeholders
- Hands-on design skills, proficient in Creative Suite; InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop
- Experienced in Microsoft Word or Google Docs
- Some video editing experience is a plus (Premier)
What will you receive in return?
Benefits:In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package including equity, you will also enjoy:
- Workplace Settings - our offices are vibrant and spacious. Along with breakout areas with free drinks and snacks, there are weekly events hosted such as breakfast, end-of-week lunches, and more!
- Support and Encouragement - We are passionate about growing and developing our team and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programs allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
- Work-life Balance - We take the health and well-being of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexi working, policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a dedicated HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year.
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.