Account Executive to join an agency in London.
Our client represents a diverse portfolio of Global market leading mass brands and niche luxury award winners.
You'll be involved in new and exciting social and digital division.
Your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Assist account lead on any day-to-day tasks required.
- Work closely with the social team to develop, present and implement social media strategy across diverse multiple brand accounts.
- Manage and reply to all messages on the social media platforms - 1hr community management per day, per brand.
- Attend social seminars and training.
- Work alongside members of the PR team to align campaigns and objectives for their specific brands.
- Write copy for all social posts making sure the tone of voice is always on point.
- Forward plan grid and Instagram story posts.
- Share and amplify any digital/social coverage to create a 360° approach.
- Produce content when needed across wide scope of brands.
- Grow and develop Instagram accounts through creative strategies.
- Grow and develop Tik Tok accounts across relevant clients.
- Run creative brainstorms with the junior PR team.
- Compile mood boards and storyboards for any social shoots.
- Compile monthly in-depth reports on social analytics.
- Work with the PR team to pull together digital strategies for new business as well as seasonal briefs for existing client's social assets. Work with the production, studio and content teams to ensure these are executed to brief and delivered on deadline.
- Experience in running a social media account for a brand.
- Excellent photography and content creation skills.
- Proven experience across social platforms.
- Experience in monitoring social analytics and reporting on them.
- Proficient in an Adobe Creative channel.
- Experience with video editing.
Please apply with a recent CV
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.