Personal Assistant / Office Coordinator
A highly organised Personal Assistant / Office Coordinator is needed to join a rising content marketing agency in the UK. Expect to become the backbone of the business supporting the MD, within a fun and fast-moving work environment.
Currently this role is working remotely and plans to remain remote for the next year. It is expected that you will be willing to travel to their Head Office in Edinburgh as required.
This innovative digital content marketing agency works almost exclusively within the FinTech and Deep-Tech space (Blockchain, AI, and software development). They are renowned for bringing leading technology brands vision to life and explaining complex topics in a creative and engaging way. They are now seeking a Personal Assistant / Office Coordinator who would relish the chance to positively impact a growing agency and keep their MD and the wider team organised.
Joining as the PA / Office Coordinator you will act as the right-hand person to their Managing Director, helping them to manage their inbox, busy diary and keep organised both professionally and personally. On a day-to-day basis expect to build fantastic rapport with the team, be the first point of contact for all correspondence for the MD, book sales calls, support with their to-do-list, document management, assist with recruiting, coordinating with the wider team, and essentially all the admin that goes into running a successful agency.
To qualify… You should be a Personal Assistant / Office Coordinator / Office Manager / PA / EA / Executive Assistant or similar with a CV that shows:
- Personal Assistant experience within a fast-paced work environment.
- Previous diary and email management experience.a
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An interest in marketing and agency life.
- You’ll thrive on organisation and offer a high level of attention to detail.
- You’ll enjoy researching, planning and fact-finding.
- Event support experience.
- Thrive on being the go to person for all queries, from both internal and external stakeholders.
- You’ll have a can-do attitude and be a team player.
- Use initiative and be able to manage conflicting demands and timelines.
In return expect a welcoming environment where you will have a real chance to make a positive impact on a growing marketing agency whilst enjoying a fantastic benefits package that includes:
- 36 days holiday allowance (inclusive of public holidays).
- Flexible, remote working.
- Support with health and wellbeing.
- Internal and external learning and development training opportunities.
- Virtual and In-person meet-ups.
- Plus many more!