Content & Community Manager - Marketing Consultancy - top retail brands
Calling B2B writers with Hubspot experience, a love for social and content, a knack for storytelling and experience working with retailers or e-commerce...
Our client, a market leading consultancy made up of expert marketeers and data experts who, together with their extensive knowledge (whether it be data and innovation, strategy and insights, operational support or internal support) and best in-class technology, provides invaluable insight, advice and solutions to enable brands to achieve and maintain profitable growth is seeking a Content and Community Manager.
This is an incredible opportunity to work with some of the greatest national and international multi-channel retail brands around writing for senior leadership audiences.
This role reports into the CMO and Digital Director and works closely with the Sales Team.
The role is based in London and is a hybrid WFH/2 - 3 days in the office split.
- Through relevant content, social posts and events you will nurture prospects and client leaders to the point where they become new clients or referrers respectively.
- Drive engagement and commitment to regular series of online events, the CEO Teach-ins, including maximising attendance and subsequent follow-up through relevant content/communications.
- Develop the private retail leaders’ community group across online and in-person channels, feeding into thought leadership, events themes, key speakers etc.
- Manage the creation of all articles for distribution and publication, including writing, copy-editing, where necessary any artwork and sign off - to the point where we have a final output.
- Manage the creation and delivery of all sales collateral, including writing, copyediting, where necessary any artwork and sign off - to the point where we have a final output.
- Maintain the company LinkedIn page and all associated posts, optimising over time for the best organic results.
- Manage the website, responsible for maintaining all content but especially the blogs and case studies (hosted in Hubspot CMS).
- Manage the production of all assets, from video to podcasts, digital or print including coordinating other contributors from within/outside the business.
- Manage the fortnightly Keep in Touch email programme with targeted, warm leads with the aim of converting them into a qualified lead (managed in Hubspot).
- Contribute towards the selection and smooth running of more2 in-person events - content, marketing, communications, venue prep, etc.
- Ensure client and prospect database in Hubspot has up to date, relevant data and its use is being adopted across the organisation from sales to client services.
- Support the lead generation process as needed with activities for pre-qualification and engagement.
- Support contact and retention activities with existing clients.
Measures of success
- The online Teach-in series is well attended and no-shows are within agreed target.
- Post at least twice a week to LinkedIn, usually with an associated blog post.
- Launch and steadily grow a private network of retail/ecommerce leaders who are an active and engaged community both online and at in-person events.
- Regular programme of Keep in Touch activities are created and co-ordinated.
- Sales team have the content they require to illustrate the proposition, including customer and product stories.
- Prospect and sales database is up to date, being used correctly and being utilised to improve relationship management and measurement capability.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £33 – 40k based on experience as well as benefits of flexi working (2 – 3 days in the office, rest WFH), Annual Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme, Subsidised Gym Membership, Pension Salary Sacrifice, Support for Professional Qualifications, Summer Day Out, End of Year Party, Loyalty and Bonus Holiday, "Skint Nights" - social event once a month, Summer Working Hours and Enhanced Maternity Pay.
If this is you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.