Delivery Director – Global Digital & Events Marketing Agency
Chief Nation is a full-service B2B marketing and events agency with a range of blue-chip clients in the high tech and green tech sectors across the UK, USA & Europe. Chief Nation’s motto is Digital to Human, and you will join a company breaking new ground, offering a more intelligent, integrated, and personal approach to help clients market their capabilities and build C-level relationships.
This is an opportunity to be involved in an exciting enterprise, working with world-leading brands such as Adobe, Citrix, Google, IBM and many more. We manage cross-industry digital & event brands through our B2B agency, including CEO.digital and Chief Wine Officer.
Chief Nation is an equal opportunities employer with an international, multi-lingual staff, and we promote equality and diversity in the workplace.
You must live within a reasonably commutable distance of the London office.
We are recruiting a Delivery Director with strong management and client engagement experience to join our rapidly growing business. You will be part of the core management team, reporting directly to the group directors. We’re looking for a smart, friendly, creative, and unflappable delivery strategist, with a clear client focus. You will bring experience, ideas, and energy. You will help maintain our excellent, world-class project and campaign delivery reputation, and ensure our clients receive the best levels of service across our digital and event marketing programmes. You will also mentor a wonderful team of 15 campaign managers that handle multiple client relationships, spanning many years.
- To apply please submit an up to date CV and covering letter telling us why you would be best suited for this role. Applications without these two documents will not be considered.
- We are only accepting contact from potential candidates. No recruiters please
Our head office offers magnificent indoor and outdoor views across Central London and is close to Farringdon and St Paul’s stations, and City Thameslink. We’ve built an attractive, hybrid office space extending social & collaborative interaction, coupled with a flexible work from home policy. International travel may occasionally be an option as the world returns to normal.
What we need you to do:
- Expertly balance the delivery demands of multiple accounts and integrated digital to human marketing strategies
- Enhance our strategy to increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Strive for delivery excellence with an incredible eye for detail
- Mentor the delivery team to ensure timely, top-quality delivery and provide a consistent voice of reason
- Produce compelling, insightful reports
- Support the management team on new business pitches
YOUR IDEAL CAPABILITIES
- Proven digital experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer relationship skills and approaches
- Process driven with first-rate time management skills
- Motivation generator with great work ethic
- Excellent speaking / deck skills
- Passion for digital platforms + technologies
- Strong commercial sense
- A desire to make a change
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- 25 days annual holiday (up to 26 after 2 years, and 27 after 4 years)
- Plus your birthday day off
- Plus 2 Wellness Days (if required)
- Commuting Travel Loan or Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working & flexible start/finish hours
- Fun Friday’s (early finish)
- Quarterly staff socials
To apply please submit an up to date CV and covering letter telling us why you would be best suited for this role. Applications without these two documents will not be considered.
We are only accepting contact from potential candidates. No recruiters please