B2B Account Director - Global Independent Marcom Agency - B2B Tech clients
B2B Account Directors with experience working across the tech or fintech sector – here is your opportunity to join a global independent agency with offices in London, Singapore and USA that works with large B2B corporates and ambitious start-ups offering services of insight, content and demand.
This role is based in London – a hybrid WFH/office split.
- Grow opportunities across the marketing spectrum, including lead generation, content, customer advocacy, social, web and consultancy programs
- Build and cultivate relationships and opportunities within existing accounts as well as selling new services and solutions
- Translate technical or business language into a clear strategy supported by concise content
- Oversee team utilization and project allocation
- Make sound business decisions that balance competing priorities, whilst inspiring creativity & innovation
- Drive results and achieve high levels of client satisfaction
- University degree
- A passion for B2B in general and technology specifically
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience in creating and delivering integrated marketing strategies and programs
- Experience working with large international corporate brands
- EMEA wide or international marketing experience
- Outstanding client handling skills - setting expectations, delivering campaigns and evaluating success
- Strong financial management skills in relation to client budgets and resource management
- A desire to use data in devising campaigns and delivering relevant outcomes
- An understanding of what a good return on marketing investment looks like
- An ability to develop new opportunities, within current clients, in new business, or internally
- An interest in and appreciation of the wider marketing and communications landscape and an appetite to bring new ideas to your clients
- A desire to work within (and where relevant, manage) a diverse team of varying skillsets spanning the entire marketing spectrum
- Confidence and experience in juggling several large projects simultaneously
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £45k - £50k based on experience plus benefits of 25 days holiday, company pension, company healthcare plan, training and development, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, many fun socials as well as Summer and Xmas parties, Friday drinks and snacks and a monthly breakfast.
If this Account Director is you please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.