B2C Senior Account Director - Global Creative & Digital Agency - Global FMCG client
Do you have experience working in a global agency network – working across multi-disciplines (advertising, digital, PR, influencer)?
Have you got global B2C client experience, a solid AD background with excellent client relationship skills at senior level as well as pride yourself on your leadership and team management skills?
Here is your opportunity to lead on a well-known global FMCG account at one of the world’s most respected and award-winning global creative and digital agencies.
This is a hybrid role ie - WFH/2 days in the London office and reports into the Managing Partner and is supported by an Account Director and Account Manager.
This role is a permanent role – however our client is open to this being a temp to perm opportunity.
CORE SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Client relationships – act as trusted partner and advisor to clients and senior stakeholders, navigate issue resolution, encourage deeper conversations and offer potential growth opportunities
- Business and commercial acumen – have an informed view on all commercial implications and influencers from both the client and agency perspective, always protecting the interest of both parties, as well as the confidence and ability to provide input into the creative development process, proactively identifying creative opportunities and areas of growth for the business
- Creative problem solver – take a holistic view of each project to identify future opportunities or risks and provide leadership support and decisions when needed on behalf of agency and team, taking accountability for these and understanding the ramifications of these
- Lead and drive multiple large complex projects – define roles and responsibilities for team and hold them accountable for deliverables as well as ensure projects run smoothly, on time and within budget delivering exceptional high -quality work in a productive environment,
- Team Management – lead, develop and manage an Account Director and Account Manager
- Strategic – together with your team approach each task with a clear understanding, offering strategic solutions to ensure the right work is developed to achieve the client’s objectives
- Be accountable for work, the process and your team’s actions
- Collaborative – manage and maintain wider agency and strong partnerships with internal key stakeholders who support cross-functional agendas
- Global experience – being a global account, you will work closely with clients and colleagues in global hubs, notably North America so experience working with South East Asia, USA and/or South America is advantageous though other markets will also be considered.
Our client is offering a salary of £45k - £55k plus benefits of 25 days leave, extra leave over Xmas/New Year, laptop, mobile, Life Assurance, Pension - After probation: private dental, private medical, enhanced pension, cycle to work and season ticket loan.
If this Senior Account Director is you, please do get in touch with me, Ivy Farrell, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.