Fancy working in an award-winning agency where you’re trusted to crack on with what you’re brilliant at?
A place where the hierarchy is flatter than a pancake, meaning you’re empowered to take charge, challenge and whip up some fresh ideas to add to the mix. An environment where your talents are celebrated and you’re supported to learn and grow. All wrapped up in a culture that puts your happiness and wellbeing in pole position.
Welcome to life at H&H. Our passion is fired by the rip-roaring feedback we receive from our clients across the globe.
All of which comes down to our fantastic people – people who every day combine their unique talents to create showstopping creative and strategically-sound programmes.
You see, we live and breathe our purpose. And that’s what drives us to deliver brilliance every day. Because by creating new possibilities so that others can see what’s possible for them, we’re positively transforming the way people interact, connect and communicate at work.
With masses of high-profile client wins and more upcoming opportunities than you can shake a stick at, we’re looking for a seasoned and savvy Marketing Executive who’ll continue grabbing the attention of organisations worldwide. If you reckon you could put our name in lights - and keep us at the top of the Google rankings - we’d love to hear from you..
The role With many high-profile clients and masses of opportunities on the horizon, we’ve got big growth plans and are looking for a talented, energetic Marketing Executive to help us boost further our leading position in our category. In this important agency role, you’ll be supporting us with all marketing activity – raising the profile of H&H with all key audiences and bringing our culture, capabilities and value proposition to life. As well as our H&H channels, you’ll also support us with the marketing of our revolutionary profiling tool, PRINT®.
You’ll support internal business activity, from our weekly newsletter to organising the logistics around workshops and events, supporting with recruitment and any number of ad hoc projects and random requests. One thing’s for sure, you’ll never be short of something to do, fix, progress, or create.
Does the following sound like you?
Skills and experience:
- I have experience of marketing in a busy agency or consultancy
- I’m a pro when it comes to Mailchimp, Wordpress, Semrush and Adobe programmes like Illustrator and Photoshop
- My knowledge of Google Ads, Console and Analytics means I can quickly analyse performance, identify quick wins and fix issues
- I can confidently manage multiple social media accounts alongside both internal and external content
- I’m a confident and a natural communicator with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- I’m brilliant at presenting ideas in a way that grabs attention and persuades people to get involved
- My creative flair will knock your socks off – and I can’t wait to bring it to h&h’s internal and external content
- You can count on me to use my stellar understanding of marketing principles to proactively identify new opportunities
- I set myself the highest standards and live by them, always
- You can count on me to collaborate with others to create and deliver the best possible outcomes
- My can-do attitude means I’m super excited about taking the initiative and running with it
- Organisation and adaptability are my middle names – it’s why I’m brilliant at juggling several priorities at once
- I blimming love working under pressure so no matter what’s thrown my way I’ll find a way to make it happen
- Hanging around waiting for others to motivate me isn’t my bag because I take responsibility for my own happiness
- I’m constantly trying out new things – it’s what feeds my natural curiosity, inspires me to think innovatively and supports my growth.
So, are you ready for a new adventure? Can you demonstrate most or all of the above? Then get in touch. If it works out and we’re a great fit, we’ll find a package that works for you – which includes some fantastic benefits to boot.