Account Director - global B2B marketing agency
Our client is a large global B2B marketing agency that embraces diversity and inclusivity as well as supports and encourages personal growth…. And yes they also have numerous awards and accolades to their name, both in the UK and US regions.
This exciting agency delivers data led results through the combination of media, creative and expert strategy to a very broad base of well-known brands across more than 60 countries.
Its due to their continued growing success they are now looking to expand their client services team by hiring another Account Director who will take the lead of some key accounts.
This is an ideal role for an experienced digital savvy B2B Account Director who has experience working on technology brands, looking for the next step in their career with a desire to work with a fast-paced growing team delivering innovative, integrated global campaigns.
The role will be working with some of the agencies major international accounts to help to develop ROI based marketing programmes through global system integrator audiences; utilising all of the marketing disciplines including brand development, content creation, creative concepts and execution, video, motion graphics, digital development and MarTech.
As well as the core skills required to be an outstanding account director, the right candidate will have previous experience in agency technology client services roles. You will have demonstrable understanding and a desire to learn more in the areas of digital marketing, ABM, content marketing, creative concepts and execution, social media.
- Lead Client contact across a range of tech marketing clients - maintaining established client relationships, developing more recently acquired client relationships - quickly winning their trust
- Strategic/ planning lead for these accounts, with foresight to structure a team that can deliver business as a result of these plans.
- Leading strategic workshops, producing strategic reports and directing/overseeing their implementation
- People management, ensuring healthy team spirit of co-operation and efficiency at all times.
- Responsible for the client team’s productivity, outlook and output, whilst achieving the highest possible standards.
- Ensuring quality control through supervision and stimulation to ensure best solutions always presented to client challenges
- Developing and challenging the team to facilitate growth, development and commitment to the agency
- Delegating appropriately
- Managing commercial success of accounts
In return for your skills and experience as an Account Director our client offers a generous salary ranging between £55-65k plus benefits and work from home with one day per week in the office.
If you think you’re the Account Director we are seeking then get in touch with me, Natasha, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.