We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to this amazing growing team. You’ll be responsible for project managing client campaigns in a timely and efficient manner in support of internal and external teams. You will also be responsible for implementing, driving, and improving processes across all functions to ensure operational and financial efficiencies.
The role will report to the Head of Operations.
- Resource allocation and capacity management
- Budget management and reporting
- Creating and maintaining project timelines
- Reporting on project status and budgets with internal and external stakeholders
- Joining client calls and managing client expectations, preventing scope-creep and ensuring projects remain on track to deliver against their objectives
- Assigning tasks and administration of project management and time tracking tools
- Ensuring processes are followed across internal platforms and both internal and external documents
- Identifying inefficiencies and making recommendations for improvement
- A minimum of 3 years experience in mid-level project management roles
- Commercially minded and experienced in managing budgets, risks, dependencies, scope and time
-An astute problem-solver who can operate under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively and build lasting relationships, both internally, and externally
- Experience managing both client and internal expectations
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Process driven and highly organised
- An expert with data and technology, and passion for new tech
- Somebody who understands the different skills and priorities present across varying job roles, from data and strategy, to create and content
- Experience working within an B2B agency or service-based business, ideally within a digital marketing environment
- Good understanding of digital marketing principles and tactics, along with knowledge of the resources required to run digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in managing Account Based Marketing projects would be an added bonus
n return for your skills and experience as a Project Manager our client is offering a salary in range of £40000-£45000
If you think you're the Project Manager we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.