Account Director - Creative Agency
We are looking for an energetic and social-first Account Director to work on a couple of exciting Sports and FMCG accounts at The Wild.
About The Wild
The Wild is a social-first creative agency offering unrivalled services and expertise in social media management, marketing, advertising and branded content. Powered by Jungle Creations, The Wild has access to 117 million followers that live cross-platform and across different passion points, giving them unrivalled access to consumer data and insights that help drive its strategy for clients.
The Account Director will be responsible for the delivery and execution of quality creative work predominantly on Social but should have experience in other channels. This person will be a leader, be a trusted contact for the client and will be able to own a room and a production and publishing plan. This role is most suited to a candidate who prides themselves on attention to detail, love to throw themselves into a project and seeks a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Oversight and successful day-to-day running of your account/ projects and their subsequent project deliverables
- Develop strong relationships with your day-to-day clients, immersing yourself in their business and becoming a guardian for their brand
- Execution of campaigns across Social, Digital, OOH and Radio
- Management and briefing of an interdisciplinary team, ensuring that every piece of work created is of the highest quality and meets the creative expectations of the campaign.
- Proofing content ahead of it going to the client to ensure that it meets strategy, brand objectives and guidelines
- Financial management and budget tracking across accounts
- Create project schedules and timelines, ensuring all stakeholders keep to project deadlines.
- Problem-solving client and campaign challenges with both creativity and feasibility in mind
Experience and skills required
- Ability to own and execute integrated content strategies on behalf of clients
- Experience creating content series
- Confident liaising with and presenting to clients
- Experience managing a team
- Commercially aware, and always on the lookout for repeat and new business opportunities
- Effective communicator
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent written skills with acute attention to detail
- High energy and positive team player
- Familiarity with social analytics and media terminology
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package, in particular, Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- WFH allowance
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
- 24/7 access to a confidential employee assistance program
- Bike to work scheme
- Religious holiday trade
- Volunteering leave to volunteer for a registered charity.
- Plus many social events and activities
Please apply with your CV asap!
Apply for Account Director - Creative Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly