Creative Content Lead
Job Title: Creative Content Lead
Reporting to: Marketing Director
Location: London (Hybrid)
Salary: up to £70k
Our client is a purpose-led business, founded in Amsterdam. Their technology gives brands an online outlet channel and digital tools to smartly connect dynamically priced end-of-season collections with fashion-lovers. They give brands the data they need to reproduce in-demand items.
They are looking for an experienced content lead with a creative background to oversee all visual and written output for the brand.
A passionate creative who wants to be part of a fast-growing, purpose-led business and spearhead elevated inspirational visual designs for all their content including (but not limited to) social media, website, digital ads, promotions, newsletters, and any other visual assets.
Additionally, you'd be the driving force behind the development of campaigns and seasonal shoots.
- Commission and/or lead all shoots (still and video) and content production including commissioning external shoot teams and/or illustrators, editors etc.
- Work in tandem with the brand manager to ensure all visual content for campaigns is in keeping with the brand and all written content aligns with the visual output.
- Be hands-on with design work as and when needed.
- Be ultimately responsible for all creative briefs, all creative output, budgets and timelines and members of the content team.
- Oversee the day-to-day design work of your team such as emails, social content and digital marketing, approve work to go live or feedback amends.
- Own the creative production calendar for all content production.
The ideal candidate
- Experience working in the creative and/or content creation team for a fashion platform.
- A strong understanding of assessing the content landscape for a brand, excellent communication skills and a highly developed design vocabulary.
- People management experience, the ability to inspire and oversee a small in-house content team consisting of designers and copywriters.
- A keen eye for detail, a creative mind and a broad set of hands-on creative skills and understanding of broader creative skills sets you're commissioning (i.e. motion graphics, illustration, animation, typography etc.)
- Great contacts, from production companies, editors, photographers, stylists, models and makeup artists to videographers, studios, model agencies and other creative external partners who you will use often in this role.
Please apply with your portfolio and CV.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me: email@example.com or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-onwuta/
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees.
For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/