An award winning, global creative agency pushing the boundaries to deliver outstanding campaigns for their clients. Work with some of the biggest brands out there this is an exciting opportunity
Looking for an Art Director to get involved in creating a campaign that has an instant, positive impact on the consumer in order to promote the product or brand being worked on.
The Art Director will work in close partnership with other creatives and have input to the copywriting as well.
You will be creative lead on multiple accounts and projects, and understands the strategic business intent of specific projects and audience/customer goals
You will be providing direction to designers, art workers, animators, editors and will report and work together with Creative Directors
This role will be focused working on B2B campaigns and offers flexi work, two days from office and rest from home
Responsibilities and skills:
- To remain up-to-date with new ideas, techniques and styles (ie art, films, TV programmes, music, fashion, trends etc).
- To actively seek inspiration from the external environment to influence creativity.
- To familiarising themselves with the product and competitor activities in the market.
- Proficient in discussing the client's core message and target audience.
- Ability to generate lots of fresh, original ideas from a brief.
- Team player willing to do whatever it takes to improve the work better
- Know their way around the creative suite and can take concepts through to a designed deck for client presentation
- Appreciates budget constraint so needs ability to work with stock imagery creatively but equally have experience in sourcing and working with photographers and artists.
- Strong communicator, comfortable presenting ideas and owning a client relationship.
- Builds key relationships with Account Management, Planning & Traffic departments.
- Meets regularly with relevant departments to discuss the client's requirements and core messages.
- Thorough knowledge of design software such as PhotoShop, Illustrator, Freehand, InDesign, Flash, and HTML
- Deliver brief on time and budget to high quality
- Understanding of Social Media and experience with Social Media efforts a huge plus.
- To think creatively and devise imaginative and intelligent campaigns based on client briefs.
- To push boundaries of original thinking to explore new creative solutions.
- To translate the strategic creative concept into different creative executions to be presented to the client.
- To execute creative ideas to the highest standard involving and communicating with the necessary creative team.
In return for your skills and experience as a Art Director our client is offering a salary of £50000 plus great benefits such 25 days annual leave, Bupa Healthcare, Enhanced Maternity, Adoption and Shared Parental leave, flexible working policy, pension, Wellbeing and health, Life Assurance and more
If you think you're the Art Director we are seeking then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.